Close

Threaded View

Default 1979 mustang ghia cope 351 Cleveland 5 speed

1979 ford mustang ghia notchback coupe 351.Cleveland 5 speed, 308 8.8 posi. The car has a built 351 Cleveland with boss 351 closed chambered heads still on leaded fuel, fully balanced, 550 plus lift cam, i think.it's 11.5 to 1 compression , new.starter,new battery, thermostat,thermostat housing , ram air air filter, Custom built long tube headers,new 770 cfm street avenger carb, electric fans hooked to toggle switch, always ran full synthetic oil. Runs like a rapped ape tons of power. Has a exhaust leak on the header flange on the head. I may just fix that, not sure yet, 2 1/2 xpipe with Drag mufflers all the way out the back with turn downs. im sure im missing something I'll add more info that comes to mind. Has a t5 5 speed Trans shifts flawlessly. Has a 8.8 position 308 gears out of a 91 police interceptor. New paint and clear coat.. Has the 79 pace car look alike airdam, 87 gt ground effects kit, cobra style spoiler, new head liner, Quarter glass converted to the full glass insead of the louvers witch i have and will go with the car. New struts and shocks. 17" pony wheels with almost new front tires and has drag radials on the rear. Interior is pretty good condition. Has working a/c as well. Has aftermarket headlights. 6000k hids on the low beam only. They don't light bright it needs a relay harness for proper voltage due to the light switch don't supply enough juice. Cheap fix though. I didn't wire up the LED park lights in the headlights themselves. Needs a new windshield washer pump,
    Text is best
    Duane
    801 859 2074
    Located in slc,ut
    Attached Images Attached Images