Close

Default '79 cobra roller

I have a '79 cobra for sale. Originally a v8 4 speed car it's currently a roller. Has the original cobra black interior with Recaro seats front and back (need re-upholstered) someone has added a pace car spoiler and chrome pony wheels. This is a very solid car, basically rust free and straight. Also has a later 8.8 rear with 3.73 gears and tubular upper and lower control arms. I hate to see it go, but I've realized I'm never going to get around to building it. Clean Missouri title. Asking $2000 OBO. (913) 302-2844
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Anybody interested at $1500?

Looks like someone may get a nice project car. If I didn't already have 4 mustangs, I'd be all over it. Three of mine are projects, 2 of which haven't even been started. I just mentioned it to the wife and I think she'd go along with it. I'm just Mustang poor at the moment.

(double post)

What do you mean "double post"?

FEP Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Broncojunkie View Post
    Looks like someone may get a nice project car. If I didn't already have 4 mustangs, I'd be all over it. Three of mine are projects, 2 of which haven't even been started. I just mentioned it to the wife and I think she'd go along with it. I'm just Mustang poor at the moment.
    I like it other than the newer quarter windows but I'm like you and even further away. I have a drivetrain that would be a perfect fit for this car!

Maybe some interior shots will help prospective buyers Good luck with the sale.

(For a double post a user can hit the "post" button and it not show up in the thread immediately. If the poster posts it again, it can then show both posts which end up as duplicates. Broncojunkie deleted it and wrote "double post")
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis T View Post
    I think this is my favorite car on the site right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUECRAPI
    This is the best thread on the internet.
    Darran
    1982-1C (Black) GT T-Top:http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...he-Road-Thread
    1986-9L (Oxford White) SVO: http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...d-did-1986-SVO
    1979 (85:Tangerine) Coupe (my son's): http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...gerine-Machine
    1979 (3F:Light Medium Blue) Coupe (one day to be my other son's!) http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...um-Blue-Bomber!

I hope it finds a good home. I currently have (3) 79 Cobras of my own. If I had the money and a place to put it I would get it from you. Including yours, there are at least 3 other Cobras I would like to have. Good Luck.

Could you post the door tag and the buck tag if possible? Do you have any interior pics?
    88 Turbo Coupe auto
    88 Turbo Coupe 5spd
    79 Fairmont Futura 4.6
    79 Capri RS - 2.3/5spd restomod
    80 Capri 5.0/5spd project
    79 Zephyr Z7 factory 5.0 sunroof
    79 Pace Car 5.0/5spd project
    85 LTD LX factory 5spd?(not documented)
    86 GT conv 5.0/5spd
    79 Pace Car 2.3/4spd - needs new home

You certainly didn't ask my opinion and it's your car, not mine. But based on the pictures and ad I believe this is a $600-750 car. Hopefully you aren't offended. If you really want, you can click on my thread at the bottom of this post and see the junk I bought. I paid $600 for it and that did include about a 35 mile tow to the house from the sellers at no cost.
    Liberty once lost is lost forever.

John Adams
    July 7, 1775

I'm from kc mo, so what is your bottom dollar?