Close

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by bluesfannoz View Post
    I will check and see if he will be willing to provide those. He was not willing to let me come see the car, as he said only 4 people know where the car actually is, and he wants it to stay that way. I am sure I can get him to tell me the options though. Seems he had been in touch with Terry Fritts of the Twister registry many years ago. But was not aware Terry had passed away.
    Seems a little over-secretive IMHO. I realize it's rare but it's not overly-desired yet...
    1984 Predator 4S-130
    1984 Predator Cobra 4S-149

Had (in order): 83GL 3.8L notch, 86 3.8L hatch, 83 3.8L vert, 90GT hatch, 86GT hatch, 83GLX 3.8L Vert

Quote Originally Posted by mattster34 View Post
    Seems a little over-secretive IMHO. I realize it's rare but it's not overly-desired yet...
    +1...
    glad to hear it's been taken care of and definately looking forward to some color pictures but why so secretive.

I believe he has been through a divorce and ex is not pleased he got the car.

Quote Originally Posted by richstang View Post
    +1...
    glad to hear it's been taken care of and definately looking forward to some color pictures but why so secretive.
    Steve
    "Taillights in Your Face Jack? You've just been Dominated!"
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    # Link to Facebook Twister Mustang Fans #
    Current Stangs: Stangless
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

OK that helps make sense of the secrecy...Who knows maybe you'll get to be #5 on the list of people who know where the car is.

Hope to see pics soon!
    1984 Predator 4S-130

Had (in order): 83GL 3.8L notch, 86 3.8L hatch, 83 3.8L vert, 90GT hatch, 86GT hatch, 83GLX 3.8L Vert

ouch..enough said there. I'd hide it too in that situation.

Angry t 2

Quote Originally Posted by mattster34 View Post
    Yeah its rare but I'm NOT chancing anything with this car the photo shoot was done by Jim smart with mustang monthly there is the same pic in feb. 07 mustangs&fords if you doubt the ownership of it I DONT CARE i know know what i have and it is staying in the family LONG after I'm gone steve has been nice to talk with but if you want to doubt so what no skin off my ____ !

Glad to see you signed up! I look forward to meeting you on Sunday. Stick around and I think you will find this to be a great place!

Quote Originally Posted by spottedelk View Post
    Yeah its rare but I'm NOT chancing anything with this car the photo shoot was done by Jim smart with mustang monthly there is the same pic in feb. 07 mustangs&fords if you doubt the ownership of it I DONT CARE i know know what i have and it is staying in the family LONG after I'm gone steve has been nice to talk with but if you want to doubt so what no skin off my ____ !
    Steve
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

Good work Steve! Thanks for all the time and effort you spend on this stuff.
    1982 Dominator GT
    *1st Dominator ever sold and
    autographed by Jackie Stewart *
    1993 Corvette
    2005 Roush Mustang
    2008 Escape
    (DD)

Thanks Craig. There have to be more Dominators stashed away down in that area of Missouri so I will be killing two birds with one stone. Doesn't hurt to establish contacts down that way! Get the word out! I won't win any trophies in the show.. But will hopefully stir some memories and hear some great stories!

Quote Originally Posted by bull-vette View Post
    Good work Steve! Thanks for all the time and effort you spend on this stuff.
    Last edited by bluesfannoz; 09-01-2011 at 09:20 AM.
    Steve
    Previously owned:

My apologies for the misunderstanding. I wasn't questioning the ownership or the fact that it is the silver Twister II. I said what I said without much information on the reason behind keeping the car hidden, which I shouldn't have, and I apologize. I am as much a fan of the more obscure cars as anyone and the rust-buckets I'm restoring will back that up.

We're all happy it's been cared for and look forward to any information on the car you are willing to provide. Sorry we got off on the wrong foot and welcome to FEP!

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by spottedelk View Post
    1984 Predator 4S-130