Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by notansvo View Post
    When ever I told someone I have a 1984 Mustang GT with a 2.3 turbo, almost everyone (that knows a bit about cars) said "oh, you have an SVO?" So, now I just say I have a 1984 Mustang with a 2.3 turbo.....its "not an SVO".

That username might not get me very far on the SVO sites.
    Jeff -

I guess I've been lucky in that regard. Most usually ask me if my car is a 5.0 when they see the GT markings. When I say that it is a Turbo GT, they automatically make the connection to the 2.3L engine.

I imagine that if I went to AutoZone or something, they'd be making the assumption that it's an SVO. I confess that I never knew about the Turbo GT until I looked at one when I was searching for a car to restore.
    Bryan

1983 Mustang GLX Convertible

Thanks to all those involved in making this happen. I know there was considerable effort made both in scanning and hosting. I for one am extremely grateful, as a newbie, for the info.

i need a copy please

Quote Originally Posted by Alan B View Post
    i need a copy please
    Here it is!!! You have to click on the link.
    65 Mustang
    77 Mustang
    84 GT Turbo
    85 Mustang Convertible
    86 Mustang LX

Got it
    thank you

Dear Diary,
    Jackpot.

But seriously, i just bought an '84 turbo GT, this is ****ing unbelievable man, thank you so much.
    Last edited by Spoolin'; 12-20-2012 at 08:36 PM.

Got my copy!
    Thanks

(EDIT) notansvo & fox chassis that is a terrific manual. I downloaded it to use with my 88TC figuring that the basics would be the same, now that the 84 SVO will soon be in my driveway I will be using it much more....again thank you both mucho mucho!

Ron
    Last edited by BLK BRD 88; 01-13-2013 at 09:12 PM.
    I never seem to get the nut that holds the steering wheel fixed

This is exactly what I needed to fill in the gap of information where my car is concerned.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____
    skysmotor.co.uk sells the following products online: high torque pancake stepper motor, geared stepper motor, servo motors, planetary gearbox and can be purchased online if required.
    Last edited by Javier2024; 03-21-2024 at 01:18 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123