Close

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HCBERICH View Post
    I will check with Shannon and get an update. I believe we are well north of $600 but lets not get too excited. We have a ways to go!!!!

Keep up the good work and spread the word. I will keep you updated as I get information from Shannon.
    Hey, just trying to keep us all motivated! 10% in less than a day is something to be proud of. Of course I realize we can't possibly hold this pace and even if we did, it would take a full 9 more days to get there but just like your Mom always said, sometimes as long as you try that is what matters.
    Liberty once lost is lost forever.

John Adams
    July 7, 1775

Ok here it is. So far Shannon has received $1300.00. That's a great start. But as Homer302 said we need to keep up the momentum because after a couple days it will slow down. I was thinking originally that it would take two weeks.

You guys rock. lets keep it going!

Glad I could help just a bit!
    1984.5 G.T.350 had since 16y/o
    95 Cobra, Crystal White

donated, glad to help!

Sent, Glad to help.
    1979 Pace Car #290
    1979 Cobra Alternate
    1986 BBF 545
    1988 5.0 Turbo

Donation sent.

Official FOX-A-QUE Threads
    : 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009

Donated
    Amy MCA #81079 3rd generation gold card judge, 1993 Ford Probe GT
    1979 Cobra
    1979 Ghia coupe
    1979 5.0 coupe
    1980 turbo coupe
    1990 7 up
    1993 Yellow /black feature convertible 14k miles
    1993Yellow/black feature convertible AC delete
    1995 Cobra hardtop convertible
    1998 GT convertible

Quote Originally Posted by homer302 View Post
    Yes, I recommend you see post #85 and #100 on page 4 before you do. It has all the details necessary.
    Donatiom sent
    Previous:
    79 Notchback
    86 GT
    93 GT Convertible

Current:
    86 GT Convertible

sent.....awesome work guys.
    1981 T Top Coupe Sold
    1981 Coupe Pastel Chamois
    1987 LX Coupe 1 of 47 Sand Beige
    1965 F100 Crown Vic swapped 5.0 5 speed

Donation made

Thanks. I noticed that the thread has well over 4 thousand views. Even if 10% of those views are not just repeat views that makes over 400 viewers. At $20 per we could be there. I know Shannon appreciates the help, so thank you to all that have given so far. And for those who have not yet, please consider it.
    I know there are people everywhere that need help but this is one of our own and there has to be 300 of us that can spare $20.

I am sorry to keep pushing like a car salesman but we need to keep this going strong and get that car in someone's hands that will appreciate it.

I have an idea that might make some of you reach deeper in your pockets. Since I know almost all of you hate the Patriots. And I also know that there are probably more than a few of you that may have a "small" wager on the game tomorrow. I have a challenge for you. Specially if you are from A-town. I would be willing to make a "commitment" wager with any of you. Name your price...Pats win Then you donate, Falcons by some miracle win then I will donate the agreed number. Also I will be willing to commit to some prop bets for $20 donations. Scores, coin toss, number of turnovers, defensive points scored, you name it. Who is in? I am going to a local Super Bowl party and If one of you donates $200 I will go buy a falcons shirt and wear it to the party. Now mind you the friend of mine holding that party is 6'8" and about 400 lbs. former football player and he is a huge (literally) Patriots fan. So I would be taking my life in my hands. But that aside throw some prop bets at me...No I will not wear anything intended for a woman. I do not think they make too much in my size!. Here is a way to get a few hundred in the bank and have some fun doing it. C'mon now serve it up!

Here's one for you. $20 donation on which team THROWS the first interception. No interceptions...then we both donate. I'll take the Patriots.
    MCA #110307
    "Saved" 25k mi 83 GT - http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...ght=Wrecked+GT
    83 GT T Top
    83 GT Convt
    84 20th Anniversary T Top GT350 SOLD 11/17
    84 GT Convt SOLD 08/18

FEP Super Member Bryan Knebworth's Avatar

Donation sent to NC.

Donation sent. Nice job Harry, for setting this up!
    "Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac."
    George Carlin, Rest in peace

Rick
    84 GT Convertible
    68 Cougar XR7
    14 Ford Explorer Limited

Quote Originally Posted by 83GTJIM View Post
    Here's one for you. $20 donation on which team THROWS the first interception. No interceptions...then we both donate. I'll take the Patriots.

DEAL! just want to be clear...you are picking the pats to throw an INT correct? You might as well send your check in now!

DEAL! just want to be clear...you are picking the pats to throw an INT correct? You might as well send your check in now!
    That's right! I didn't think you would take the Patriots to throw the first INT so yeah, I took them! How about we reverse it for the first team to LOSE a fumble? No fumbles lost we both donate. AND just to be clear....if you lose you have to donate in the name of the winner!
    MCA #110307
    83 GT T Top
    83 GT Convt
    84 GT Convt SOLD 08/18

wish I could do more...

Quote Originally Posted by 05stang96 View Post
    wish I could do more...
    Thanks for doing anything! The idea is to reach the goal by having a lot of people donate something instead of hoping for large donations from a few. Your help is appreciated!
    MCA #110307
    83 GT T Top
    83 GT Convt
    84 GT Convt SOLD 08/18

OMG im having dreams of grabbin my buddy,jumping in my 83 Tbird and both of us driving down from Michigan to fire up that car and drive it all the way home Roadkill style! Two Four Eye Fords cutting across half the country door to door on a No F**ks Given road trip.
    Brian R. of Michigan
    83 TBird 5.0
    88 Ranger 2.3t
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...83-Tbird-build

HCBERICH I will take the over at 58 for 20. Who ever wins donates in the others name.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 83GTJIM View Post
    Thanks for doing anything! The idea is to reach the goal by having a lot of people donate something instead of hoping for large donations from a few. Your help is appreciated!

Absolutely. Well Said Jim. Everyone is in a different situation financially. That's why we are not posting the amounts. Any help is appreciated.

Now back to the bet....So I have to bet that the Pats will fumble! That's not going to happen but in the spirit of giving I will take the bet.

Quote Originally Posted by dtmilsap View Post
    HCBERICH I will take the over at 58 for 20. Who ever wins donates in the others name.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Again...I think I am getting the raw deal here with these two offenses, but I will take the bet. I have the under(#$@%^)

Ok so just to give you an update. I just received the list of donations as of 7:00pm. Great job! we are just a hair shy of $2k. We are almost 1/3 there in two days. Please keep spreading the word. I will be private messaging everyone who has donated. There are a couple that did not include forum names. and a couple that did not include any name. If you do not receive a pm from me confirming your donation by tomorrow night then please let me know. Unless you just want to make an anonymous donation.

I have an idea that might make some of you reach deeper in your pockets. Since I know almost all of you hate the Patriots. And I also know that there are probably more than a few of you that may have a "small" wager on the game tomorrow. I have a challenge for you. Specially if you are from A-town. I would be willing to make a "commitment" wager with any of you. Name your price...Pats win Then you donate, Falcons by some miracle win then I will donate the agreed number. Also I will be willing to commit to some prop bets for $20 donations. Scores, coin toss, number of turnovers, defensive points scored, you name it. Who is in? I am going to a local Super Bowl party and If one of you donates $200 I will go buy a falcons shirt and wear it to the party. Now mind you the friend of mine holding that party is 6'8" and about 400 lbs. former football player and he is a huge (literally) Patriots fan. So I would be taking my life in my hands. But that aside throw some prop bets at me...No I will not wear anything intended for a woman. I do not think they make too much in my size!. Here is a way to get a few hundred in the bank and have some fun doing it. C'mon now serve it up!
    Harry - are you serious about the Falcons shirt bro? A Patriot fan that will actually get a Falcons shirt and wear it to the Super Bowl party for $200 bones. Kicker is that you would have to send us a pic with you and Big Country (your 6'8" 400 lbs friend new nickname)? Are you committed for real?

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast