Close

Default NOS and low mile parts, and more

New in opened bag. I bought this a few years ago but it's for a tilt column and my car is non-tilt. Located in Fredericksburg VA @ $120 shipped.

Name:  DSCN0829.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  278.2 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default NOS Turn signal/horn Stalk for 1983 ?

F/S is a NOS turn signal stalk. I believe its for 83, maybe other years as well? I bought this for my 85 but eventually found the right one without the horn image on it so that is why i'm selling it. Located in Fredericksburg, selling for $50 shipped.

Default Early 84 heater control HVAC with AC, no defrost

I bought this thinking it was correct for my car, and unfortunately it was not. It has the 'hi/lo' script on the face instead of 'mix'. In any case, this is a very nice HVAC unit (which is why i bought before looking closely at the face). There is a slight crack on one of the mounting holes but it is not broke all the way through. Any questions, please let me know! Located in Fredericksburg VA, Selling for $150 plus shipping.

Default Front control arms - 5 lug swap ball joints installed

Front lower control arms that were on my car for 1500 miles before I switched to a coil over setup. Essentially brand new energy suspension bushings and 5 lug swap ball joints installed already. Located in Fredericksburg, selling for $50 plus shipping.

Default 82 dual snorkel air cleaner (modified, polished lid)

I used this to make a custom cold air system for my car. I built a new engine with a taller intake manifold and this no longer fits under the hood so I need to sell it. I can sell just the air cleaner or with the hoses too if someone is interested. The hoses are 4" ID hose and the attachment to the air cleaner was fabricated out of sheet metal and is no longer stock. The emissions connections were all welded shut as well and painted gloss black with a polished lid and a new decal. I have a spare decal i'll include with the sale. It also comes with a K&N filter element. It is not 100% perfect but it worked great on my holley carb. It may have a few nicks and scratches from being in storage. I would like to get $100 for just the air cleaner itself, plus shipping. Located in Fredericksburg.

Default A-Pilar interior trim set

I have an extra set of A-Pillar trim that I won't use. On one of them the tab that goes under the metal molding is broken, but the metal will hold it up tight in the car even without the tab. I'm asking $20 for the pair plus shipping. Located in Fredericksburg VA.

Default Glove box door, non-tilt steering column cover, console delete ebrake trim

Extra parts acquired when I was build the car, no longer need them. These are from an 85 but probably fit other years as well. Located in Frederickburg VA.

Glove box door - $20 plus shipping
    Column cover - $20 plus shipping
    Ebrake trim - $20 plus shipping

Default Centerforce dual friction clutch for TKO 26 spline

I had this on the car for approx 1500-2000 miles before changing to something else. Comes with new FMS bolt and dowel kit. Asking $200 plus shipping, located in Fredericksburg VA.

Default 2001 Bullitt coil springs - nice ride height for fox cars

I used these for 1500 miles before switching to a coil over setup. They give a slightly lower/aggressive stance from stock without being too low. OEM bullitt with the tags on them still. I paid over $350 for these a few years ago, selling for $200 shipped. Located in Fredericksburg VA.

Default 83 - up vert windshield trim

Includes the inside and outside pieces. The outside pieces are in good shape but the interior pieces are not perfect. Someone installed an extra interior light on the piece that goes across the top inside of the windshield. Asking $50 plus shipping for all of it.

Default NOS E7ZZ-9275-A fuel level sender

For sale in original ford box. $125 shipped, located in Fredericksburg VA.

Interested in the steering column cover. Does that fit all years with non tilt steering column?

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Mouse View Post
    Interested in the steering column cover. Does that fit all years with non tilt steering column?
    To be completely honest, im not sure what other years it will fit. It has the two holes on the left side for the wiper switch and turn signal stalk, and the hazard switch in the bottom and the ignition switch hole on the right. I've only owned 83-86 mustangs so i'm unfamiliar with the other years.

The steering column covers will fit 79-86 as long as it is tilt to tilt and Non-tilt to Non-tilt.

Trey
    ​Trey

"I Don't build it hoping for your approval! I built it because it meets mine!"

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Mustangs Past: Too many to remember!
    Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1
    1979 Pace Car now 5.0/5 speed
    1982 GT Stalled RestoModification
    1984 SVO Still Waiting Restoration
    1986 GT Under going Wide Body Conversion Currently

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller
    1981 Capri Black Magic Roller Basket Case
    1982 Capri RS 5.0/4spd T-top Full Restoration Stalled in TX
    1984 Capri RS T-top Roller
    1983-84 Gloy Racing Trans Am/IMSA Body Parts

Sent a PM for non-tilt steering column cover

I had a few requests for more pictures of certain items. Below is the steering column cover and convertible A-Pillar trim.

Column cover - Its been painted with satin black paint, probably could use a fresh coat.

Vert trim - One of the corners is missing the plastic cover where the latch grabs the a pillar. This one has been slightly bent where the J-Hook grabbed onto the metal. A wash and fresh coat of paint is needed.

Vert trim

Dangit. Thank you for the extra pics of the steering column covers but they will not work. After a little research the column cover changed after 84. The one you show as an 85 is longer and has an extra screw hole. Thanks again for the pics GLWS.