Close

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Capriman86 View Post
    Also congrats to the others at the show today that took home awards as well, I was shocked to hear 1st place!!!

Thanks so much!!

Well deserved bud. Your car is STELLAR!!!
    '85GT Bright Atlantic Blue
    '92LX Bimini Blue-sold
    '93 COBRA Teal Metallic-sold
    '86SVO Oxford White-sold
    '86GT 'Vert True Blue-sold
    '81'GT' Medium Red-sold

First off A Huge thank you to Kristen and Ed for making this event happen!

WOW! This weekend may be the most the most fun I've ever had at a car event. I an wait for next year when I have the Capri with me. The only (small) downer for me the whole weekend, was not have a fox for the cruise to Cedar Beach. The beach was an awesome time too, almost worth the trip down by itself.

Syosset show was a good time too. Nice small show, with a nice variety of cars, and walking distance to some decent lunch. Congrats to all the trophy winners!

I'm already looking forward to next year!
    1980 Capri
    5.0 EFI Mass Air, Rebuilt T5, Centerforce Dual Friction, B&M Ripper Shifter, Aluminum Driveshaft, 5 Lug 8.8, Cobra Brakes, Maximum Motorsports HD Lower Control Arms 94GT Spindles, 94 Front Control Arms, B Springs, Tokico Shocks & Struts, MM Camber Plates

Neither here nor there

Quote Originally Posted by escogt View Post
    Well deserved bud. Your car is STELLAR!!!

Thank you so much Mike, I appreciate it!

Congrats everyone for their wins at the Sunday show! Sounded like a blast...Maybe next near we'll make a weekend of it!

First my wife would mutha****ing like to mutha****ing apologize for all the mutha****ing language the mutha****ing margaritas brought on, but also that that Bryan is a big bad mutha****ing bad influence but she had a mutha****ing blast!! Hopes she is mutha****ing invited back next year and will stay away from the mutha****ing margaritas!! Tomorrow she is off the the mutha****ing stoooow!

Second, I can't think of when I had a better time, I am sitting here still thinking back to all the funny crap that happened. lol
    OMG I'm rolling over here! But yeah Bryan is a piss I think he can make anyone laugh about any subject! AWESOME TIME AS USUAL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eeprete View Post
    Jeff... my god, the video, is awesome!! I am bringing the iPad tomorrow to show you. I was laughing so hard I was crying.
    VIDEO?!?!?! What video? POST IT NOW! lol

Quote Originally Posted by CapriGT View Post
    First off A Huge thank you to Kristen and Ed for making this event happen!

WOW! This weekend may be the most the most fun I've ever had at a car event. I an wait for next year when I have the Capri with me. The only (small) downer for me the whole weekend, was not have a fox for the cruise to Cedar Beach. The beach was an awesome time too, almost worth the trip down by itself.

Syosset show was a good time too. Nice small show, with a nice variety of cars, and walking distance to some decent lunch. Congrats to all the trophy winners!

I'm already looking forward to next year!
    Glad you & Kate were able to come even sans Capri. You two are terrific & I enjoyed your company!! Your SuperDuty is AWESOME!!!

Thank you so much Mike, I appreciate it!
    You're quite welcome brother!!

Quote Originally Posted by n20capri View Post
    Congrats everyone for their wins at the Sunday show! Sounded like a blast...Maybe next near we'll make a weekend of it!
    Thanks Mike. You should consider staying the next day as well. You won't be disappointed. It's like the continuation of the Fox-A-Que.
    '92LX Bimini Blue-sold
    '86SVO Oxford White-sold
    '81'GT' Medium Red-sold

As much as I hate the word I must say "ditto" to what Ken said about this weekend. This was an awesome event/weekend! There were some priceless moments and I can't wait until we have the Capri ready to take down there. It would be sweet if we could some how extend this weekend or possibly have another one at some point in the year. Being a Chicago girl I never thought these words would pass my lips but you New Yorkers are some great peeps! lol But really, everybody that came to this event was a pleasure to talk to and hang out with. Looking forward to seeing you all again soon!

Neither here nor there

Ohhhh, I also wanted to note, the trip went FLAWLESS, my capri ran like a champ, no major traffic, no near death experiences, was awesome!! My luck has officially changed with this trip

Ohhhh, I also wanted to note, the trip went FLAWLESS, my capri ran like a champ, no major traffic, no near death experiences, was awesome!! My luck has officially changed with this trip
    AWESOME! So glad! Happy Jeff is better than grumpy Jeff! Car looked killer dude SO stoked I finally got to see her in person!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsCapriGT View Post
    As much as I hate the word I must say "ditto" to what Ken said about this weekend. This was an awesome event/weekend! There were some priceless moments and I can't wait until we have the Capri ready to take down there. It would be sweet if we could some how extend this weekend or possibly have another one at some point in the year. Being a Chicago girl I never thought these words would pass my lips but you New Yorkers are some great peeps! lol But really, everybody that came to this event was a pleasure to talk to and hang out with. Looking forward to seeing you all again soon!
    Well stated Kate. It was GREAT hanging with you & Ken as well. Good people indeed!! Glad you had a good time!!

I guess the 'black cloud' has lifted then?
    '92LX Bimini Blue-sold
    '86SVO Oxford White-sold
    '81'GT' Medium Red-sold

Neither here nor there

AWESOME! So glad! Happy Jeff is better than grumpy Jeff! Car looked killer dude SO stoked I finally got to see her in person!!!

No grumpiness here now bro!!! Thanks, and I was glad to touch your car again

Quote Originally Posted by escogt View Post
    I guess the 'black cloud' has lifted then?
    I do thinks so my bruhta!!! at least for this past weekend LOL

Mike & Gina:

It was super to see you both again and I am very glad that you were able to meet Kyle. The Ocean Parkway Video is just SUPER and the pictures of Kyle that you both took are truly priceless for BOTH of us.

We looked at the video and Stills together and Kyle had a look on his face like it was Christmas and his Birthday all in one !!

Thank you both so very , very much from the two of us !!!!!!!

Next year you two have to make the Syosset show.

Kyle's many happy Pots Fox-A-Que comments included this gem:

"Dad I had the Boost Gauge pegged at 15 PSI in the TC and I was at the wheel sort of keeping up with Mike's McLaren !!! "

But Mikes McLaren is soooo Quick - What a really cool ride !!"

You absolutely both contributed to Kyle's most memorable Car weekend ever!!

Look forward to seeing you both Next Year if not sooner!

Later:

Ed

Mrs CapriGT:

See New Yorkers are OK - Almost like folks from Chicago - LOL

Happy to see that you both made it home safely and without incident.

Kyle and I look forward to seeing you both - With that Capri - at next year's Fox-A-Que !!!

Later:

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by EJSVO View Post
    Mrs CapriGT:

See New Yorkers are OK - Almost like folks from Chicago - LOL

Happy to see that you both made it home safely and without incident.

Kyle and I look forward to seeing you both - With that Capri - at next year's Fox-A-Que !!!

Later:

Ed
    If Kate keeps looking at the pics of Kyle's TC, You may see another of those too.
    1980 Capri
    5.0 EFI Mass Air, Rebuilt T5, Centerforce Dual Friction, B&M Ripper Shifter, Aluminum Driveshaft, 5 Lug 8.8, Cobra Brakes, Maximum Motorsports HD Lower Control Arms 94GT Spindles, 94 Front Control Arms, B Springs, Tokico Shocks & Struts, MM Camber Plates

WOW I don't really know what to say Ed. Thanks for the kind words...you guys are both great and of course so are your cars! It was our pleasure!

Glad we could make it memorable for the both of you...as mentioned before we won't forget it either. THIS sort of thing is really what it's all about...Great people, great cars and just none stop fun!

I think Bryan mentioned something earlier - but we need to do this twice a year...maybe spring and fall or something? idk we need to do something else! lol

Mike & Gina:

It was super to see you both again and I am very glad that you were able to meet Kyle. The Ocean Parkway Video is just SUPER and the pictures of Kyle that you both took are truly priceless for BOTH of us.

We looked at the video and Stills together and Kyle had a look on his face like it was Christmas and his Birthday all in one !!

Thank you both so very , very much from the two of us !!!!!!!

Next year you two have to make the Syosset show.

Kyle's many happy Pots Fox-A-Que comments included this gem:

"Dad I had the Boost Gauge pegged at 15 PSI in the TC and I was at the wheel sort of keeping up with Mike's McLaren !!! "

But Mikes McLaren is soooo Quick - What a really cool ride !!"

You absolutely both contributed to Kyle's most memorable Car weekend ever!!

Look forward to seeing you both Next Year if not sooner!

Later:

Ed

Default well

Didn't make it this year due to the fact that I was coming home from Vacation sat (wildwood crest).

IF you guys are getting together again, let me know!!!

Don

Capri:

Yikes !!!

This whole Fox thing is really "catching on" LOL

The TC is just a blast - I am soo happy that I kept it all these years . And now with Kyle enjoying it It has become a great Father and son project. It is truly a fabulous Long Distance GT car - Power, Comfort and anywhere from 26.5 to 29.8 ( my personal best ) MPG at speeds of 65-75 MPH.

While I am a 5.0 Lover , and someday Kyle and I will have a 86 OR 87 Mustang to add to our stable - We love our 2.3 Turbos !!!

Looking forward to seeing your Capri next year !

Later:

Ed

Mike:

Super Idea !

- Kyle and I would be up for it . I brought up the idea of a Fall Cruise to Doug's area in MA as one possibility -

Or equally as much fun would be a drive down to PA and enjoy some PA Fall Scenery.

That way we could get to see Joe as well !

Brian has it right - It would just be more fun - It truly is a really nice group of people every way you look at it.

So maybe we could figure a way to make it twice as much fun every year .It is absolutely worth a look into setting up a second get together

Ed

Ed, I owned 2 through the years. an 85 with a 5 speed, and an 88 auto. I'm torn as to which I liked more. Kate wouldn't have to twist my arm too much to get me on board with buying another
    1980 Capri

Mike:

Super Idea !

- Kyle and I would be up for it . I brought up the idea of a Fall Cruise to Doug's area in MA as one possibility -

Or equally as much fun would be a drive down to PA and enjoy some PA Fall Scenery.

That way we could get to see Joe as well !

Brian has it right - It would just be more fun - It truly is a really nice group of people every way you look at it.

So maybe we could figure a way to make it twice as much fun every year .It is absolutely worth a look into setting up a second get together

Ed
    Ed I was thinking of doing the Laconia show with some of these guys. Let me know if you are game. some of us also see each other at Carlisle as well. You need to definitely make it out there too.

Official FOX-A-QUE Threads
    : 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009

VIDEO?!?!?! What video? POST IT NOW! lol
    yeah, back to this video??? where is it?
    ~Bryan

1985 Mustang GT w/ T-Tops, Original Paint, 160,XXX miles
    Mods: 600cfm Carb, Underdrive Pulleys, Subframe Connectors, 4pt G-Load Brace, MM Strut Tower brace, 8.8 rear w/ 3.55 gears & LCA's

Pics from production of "The Saleen Book"
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...&id=1027847075

http://mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select1271.htm

Neither here nor there

Quote Originally Posted by bkoons85gt View Post
    yeah, back to this video??? where is it?

ohhhhh no...that will get me banned from FEP, lmao, possibly my home too

Love the avatar Jeff.LMFAO

ohhhhh no...that will get me banned from FEP, lmao, possibly my home too
    I need some help buying parts and storing cars.... Any idea where I can stash some cars and you have a few bucks to help me with my block machine work??

Man the video is just as awesome three days later!!! Best three minutes ever!

Official FOX-A-QUE Threads
    : 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast