Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow 1 View Post
    Where was that beach photo taken at?
    right here in Lincoln city. At the end of 15th ave theres a ramp down to the sand that vehicles are allowed on. its a nice area that has really hard packed sand.

thats a cool picture. i like being able to see what my car will look like done in a few weeks. love 79's. have you gotten used to the low door handle? the first week i owned the car, i couldnt get out of it. then after driving it for a month, i got stuck in other cars. its good to see one that doesnt seem to have been altered, or destroyed.
    79 Capri RS
    341 rwhp,348 rwtq 11.20@127

1939 Pontiac Deluxe 6. 73,xxx original miles. Barn find. Currently the secomd owner.

2013 Focus ST
    2012 Taurus SEL
    1997 F350

FEP Supporter

North of Seattle, near the "Four-Eye-Field-of-Dreams"

I LOVE the low door handles....makes me have to reach over HER lap to open the door...you young guys are slow on the up-take.....

Neil
    Check out the Northwest "4-Eye" BBQ here >>> WWW.NWFOUREYEBBQ.COM

foureyebbq@hotmail.com (to be put on the BBQ list )

Lots of pics of my ride for your viewing pleasure....
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2052657/1

I've missed the low handles for the last 14 years since my first 79 RS. I had a black RS with bright green accents. None of my other fox's had the low handle so I thought it was a special thing, much to my delight the tangerine had it The other things to get used to are the cool slick locks and the horn

Varn82, here is a link to my album, I have to lower the front some but there should be some pics for your imagination.

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i189/in2fords/Capri/
    Last edited by In2Fords; 03-09-2009 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by In2Fords View Post
    right here in Lincoln city. At the end of 15th ave theres a ramp down to the sand that vehicles are allowed on. its a nice area that has really hard packed sand.
    I thought so. When my wife and I went down to Lincoln City we stayed in that bluish motel right there on the corner by the ramp. Nice view but I wouldn't recommend staying there. Cars were having one hell of a time coming up that ramp, you could hear them spinning out all night long.
    -Kal
    "One man can make a difference." -Wilton Knight
    84 Mustang T-Top
    THE WRAITH

Women are like cars, sometimes you find one you fall in love with, and sometimes you end up with a lemon.

I just searched for your thread as I wanted to see some close up's of your car. You don't see many tangerine 79's! I love these early Capri's. I figured Varn82 would love this car too and that rear wiper is awesome! Don't see many of them with that option.
    ~Paul

1982 Mustang GT
    1983 Mustang GT TTop
    1985 Mustang LX 5.0 Notchback
    1995 Ford F150 SVT Lightning
    www.cardomain.com/id/mustang4life1985

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123