Close

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

I had the omicron back in mid Jan. Felt like crap (body aches, intermittent fever) for a week or so total. I was prescribed Ivermectin for 10 days, I only missed two days of work. I had no appetite for over two weeks, I had to force myself to nibble something with the meds. Fine now, just still regaining stamina lost from not eating. The Ivermectin works.
    84 Capri RS Turbo
    Vinemont, AL (formerly El Mirage, AZ)
    USAF 1986-2007 (Ret)

Quote Originally Posted by GMW468 View Post
    I will absolutely NOT be getting vax'd. I have MANY reasons why. Some of them are simple and some are personal experience.

For those who don't know, I'm a Marine Corps veteran. I deployed for Desert Storm and Somalia. I was given multiple vaccinations before deploying. One of which was the Anthrax vaccine. Many veterans of my generation including many from the Iraq/Afghanistan campaigns have experienced side affects that have been traced to the Anthrax vaccine we were all injected with. On top of that, I can list dozens of scenarios where the government hasn't had the health of The People as priority one. Regardless of your political affiliation, anyone who trusts that mess that is the federal government is a chump.

I got Covid in September of 21. My son brought it into the house and infected my wife and I. Fortunately my daughter is away at college and wasn't infected. My son who is 16 was fine in 2 days. My wife felt like she had a cold and worked from home the entire time with zero issues. It hit me a little harder but I was fine. I spent a few days home sitting on the couch just dead tired but that was it.

Honestly during the entire "pandemic" I never followed any of the rules or obeyed that ridiculous lockdown. I went to work every day and never wore a mask. Not to sound like a jerk but I didn't fight in 2 wars to cower in fear over a flu.
    Amen, brother. Same here. USAF retired.
    84 Capri RS Turbo
    Vinemont, AL (formerly El Mirage, AZ)
    USAF 1986-2007 (Ret)

Redneck Riviera, Fort Walton Beach Florida

Quote Originally Posted by billkandi View Post
    Amen, brother. Same here. USAF retired.
    Same here, active duty AF from 81-08. Had the rona, one of my son's coworkers was sick on a friday, still came to work and didn't tell no one until he got tested monday. I'm a DOD contractor, so was made to stay home without pay for 3 weeks. Didn't go to the hospital, was just around the house, took a lot of naps, along with zinc, vitamin c and some tea the wife made, was nothing worse than a bad cold/flu.
    1985 LTD LX, Mach1 brakes, 17" Mopar police car wheels. 302, T5, 4.10s
    1984 LTD station wagon, with 84GT nose, some might remember it as the old Dugan Racing station wagon.
    1986 FHP coupe, stock shortblock, TW heads, Holley SMII intake, 4.88, T5Z
    1990 Red LX, ported AFR heads, TFS-R box upper, weenie cam, 1 3/4 long accufabs, 3" exhaust, T5, 4.56

Quote Originally Posted by billkandi View Post
    I had the omicron back in mid Jan. Felt like crap (body aches, intermittent fever) for a week or so total. I was prescribed Ivermectin for 10 days, I only missed two days of work. I had no appetite for over two weeks, I had to force myself to nibble something with the meds. Fine now, just still regaining stamina lost from not eating. The Ivermectin works.
    Me and the wife had an easy time after starting Ivermectin. It's unfortunate that there is so much backlash against something that works and is cheap. Yes, it's well known as a dewormer... but it's also and antiviral. It's reported to have the same effect on flu and common cold. No wonder there's a campaign to suppress it. Imagine the possible revenue loss from drug companies.
    Last edited by Broncojunkie; 04-04-2022 at 02:14 PM.
    79 Pace Car - 331, t5
    79 Pace Car- 302, 4 spd
    79 Cobra - working on 351w, t5
    82 Capri- working on 302, t5
    82gt - working on 408w, c4

FEP Power Member

Quote Originally Posted by Broncojunkie View Post
    Me and the wife had an easy time after starting Ivermectin. It's unfortunate that there is so much backlash against something that works and is cheap. Yes, it's well known as a dewormer... but it's also and antiviral. It's reported to have the same effect on flu and common cold. No wonder there's a campaign to suppress it. Imagine the possible revenue loss from drug companies.
    There's a reason for that.

NONE of the vaccines they're giving out is actually FDA approved, they're all still testing. IIRC, the earliest any is scheduled to be done testing is May 2023. Until then, they're being administered under an Emergency Use Authorization.
    One of the rules of an EUA is that there can be NO other treatment for the disease. The second they admit that Ivermectin, or anything, treats covid the law says they have to STOP giving out the vaccines.

For some reason our government has chosen to go all in on these vaccines and refuses to consider any other course of action.

Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    There's a reason for that.

NONE of the vaccines they're giving out is actually FDA approved, they're all still testing. IIRC, the earliest any is scheduled to be done testing is May 2023. Until then, they're being administered under an Emergency Use Authorization.
    One of the rules of an EUA is that there can be NO other treatment for the disease. The second they admit that Ivermectin, or anything, treats covid the law says they have to STOP giving out the vaccines.

For some reason our government has chosen to go all in on these vaccines and refuses to consider any other course of action.
    In the spring of 2020 the DOD(DARPA) published a study which concluded that both hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin to be curative in all stages of the disease. This was withheld from public view and only released due to a FOIA request.

Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    Bingo!
    79 Pace Car - 331, t5
    79 Pace Car- 302, 4 spd
    79 Cobra - working on 351w, t5
    82 Capri- working on 302, t5
    82gt - working on 408w, c4

Well, after more than 2 years, it finally caught up with my household. My wife and I, our daughter, our older son and his girlfriend all got sick in the last 10 days. For all involved, it was pretty mild. One day with low grade fever, several days of fatigue. A bit of a sore throat. The girls were all told by their employers to just come back to work as long as they're improving. My son's boss wants a negative test to return to work. I've definitely been sicker in my life, so I'm glad that whichever variant this one was, was the mild one. My daughter is the only one of us who has been vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by gmatt View Post
    Well, after more than 2 years, it finally caught up with my household. My wife and I, our daughter, our older son and his girlfriend all got sick in the last 10 days. For all involved, it was pretty mild. One day with low grade fever, several days of fatigue. A bit of a sore throat. The girls were all told by their employers to just come back to work as long as they're improving. My son's boss wants a negative test to return to work. I've definitely been sicker in my life, so I'm glad that whichever variant this one was, was the mild one. My daughter is the only one of us who has been vaccinated.
    Same syptoms here in the past week. Was beginning to think I was immune when almost everyone I know had it I never did all this time.
    86 Capri, 5.0, 5Spd, A9L QH/BE, 47 lb Inj PMAS 3" MAF, Single T44 Turbo, Front Mount IC, TW170,
    Stock Cam, Explr Intake/TB, 1.7 Rockers, CF dual friction clutch, 3" DP, 2.5" full Exh, 3.27, 11.932 @ 115.78
    84 LTD, 331-10:1, TW170/Exprl Intake, 47 lbs inj/80 mm LMAF, Full Duals, Quarterhorse, Vortech 7PSI, Lentech AOD, 5 lug Mk VII brakes/rear, Eibach Sway bars, Cobra HB (dads ride, but I fix it )

I had the china virus last year and still have not regained all of my sense of smell 100% but my taste is all good

I now get to clean up all the dog poop.

P.S. LGB

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910