Close

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVarnes View Post
    I'm running a Weiand Stealth on the 351W in my Crown Vic and I am happy with it. I think it is a great all around intake manifold. I don't think you are going to be losing much/any low end with the Stealth versus the Street Warrior. I can't remember the cam specs I'm running, but I think it is .472/.496 (don't remember duration) with stock DO heads.
    Excuse me for going a little off topic here but I'm glad to hear you are happy with the Weiand Stealth on what sounds like a pretty stock 351W. My son is building a '67 Mustang and using a roller 351, which currently has stock cam and heads. He's been researching intakes as he wants to fit under a stock hood and was told the best choices that will fit were either the Stealth or Performer RPM.

What carb are you using? He's thinking maybe a vacuum secondary 650 as that would give him some room for future upgrades to heads and cam.
    408/T5/3.73's

We're not fast racers, we're more what's known as half fast racers.

FEP Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mmb617 View Post
    What carb are you using? He's thinking maybe a vacuum secondary 650 as that would give him some room for future upgrades to heads and cam.
    PM sent.
    '89 XR-7 5 Speed
    '95 SC 5 Speed
    '91 Crown Vic P72 351W
    '97 Thunderbird
    '85 Ford LTD Squire