SUPER RARE! PRISTINE ORIGINAL UNMOLESTED 1983 AUDI UR QUATTRO - $21500 (MALIBU)

http://palmsprings.craigslist.org/cto/4274398700.html

1983 AUDI UR QUATTRO odometer: 121587 VIN: WAUDC0852DA900176

Gobi Beige with dark chocolate brown leather interior.
121K original miles.
Original turbo, Euro headlights and pushed in bumpers, newer 1987 slanted grill update the look of this car and subtly shave few a few years off its appearance.
Ronal alloy wheels, lowered full 2 Bennett adjustable coil over suspension and performance chip has transformed this beauty from an antiquated tractor to a fully modern car with rally like handling.
Brakes have been upgraded with slotted rotors and A4 calipers.
All belts (including timing belt) CV joints and hoses were replaced with little mileage since.
AC works but needs to be recharged. The interior is in nice condition, upgraded later model dash and 2Bennett instrument binnacle with turbo boost, oil pressure and water temperature gauges allow you to monitor and keep track of your car as you are driving in varying conditions.
All electrical relays have been beefed up with the addition of the stronger euro headlights.
A toggle switch that can manually activate the radiator fan when the engine temperature goes up on those hot summer days and turbo timer have also been added.
This car to my knowledge has never been raced. When I first purchased the car I had hopes of some day driving on the track after witnessing these cars eat all of their competition alive at the Long beach Grand Prix in 1983.
Alas after purchasing this car in 2000, while in good condition, it took a number more years and a lot more money to bring this car in to the modern age. (I am not a mechanic) My goal was to drive and enjoy the car when and where I pleased and make it as bullet proof and modern as possible with out destroying its pedigree.
To this end I believe I have attained this goal.
Of The few UR Quattros that are still on the road MANY have been highly modified.
Mine has been modernized to be a reliable and drivable car.
Always garaged and professionally maintained. Have most of the receipts documenting the history of this car since I assumed ownership.

Keywords: Porsche, Audi, Quattro, Turbo, Carrera, Aston, Ferrari, Lambo, Audi, Tuner
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 4274398700
posted: a month ago
updated: 23 days ago