I have a bad 3rd gear in my T5. I've been looking for a T5 to swap in but either have trouble locating one local or when I check it out they look questionable at best. I'm really broke and would love to trade some things for a T5. I can't afford to take car off road for long so I was hoping to get a good T5 to swap in and rebuild the one I have now when money permits.

I have a 9" rear with unknown gears. only spins one tire so no posi.
I have a C4 trans.
I also have a 71 302 from a truck. has 2 barrel carb and new Accel street billet distributor. Runs but needs timed and carb adjusted.

If you have a known good T5 or know someone who has one and wants to work a deal let me know. I will bring entire truck so you can hear/drive to confirm my parts are good. May be willing to trade entire truck for the T5.

I posted this in the WTT/free section but I was hoping maybe someone here would know someone who knows someone looking for some stuff.

Please help. I drive 60 miles a day and 3rd gets skipped due to grinding. To get into reverse without grinding I have to go into 5th first and I really have to stand on the clutch pedal to get it into 1st and 2nd. clutch, pressure plate, throwout bearing and clutch cable where all replaced a month ago. trans makes a bad whine at 75 mph. Every day I get to work is a miracle for this trans.