Close

Threaded View

Default Restomoding 83 1/2 Gt turbo No.500 !

Hi gang, I don't get onto this site as much a I should .I have gained a wealth of info on here. I especially love the registry and the help and the help (Ken?) has given me on finding my cars sequential build number . He has it as number 500 of the 556 that were built as 83 models. I am currently doing a full body restoration on the car just short of a rotissory redo. The engine and drive train have undergone several modifications beyond stock as my goal is to get it up to 300hp. I don't want to go any high there by necessitating changing the transmission and rear end. Many of improvements have included a 9 in. clutch a B&M short shifter, FOMOCO sport anti roll bars front and rear, !6 in Voxx wheels, Heavy duty shocks and red urethane bushings front and back. I've added a boost brothers intercooler and I'm running a straight exhaust off the cat.

This summer I hope to add a fuel pressure regulator and go to 42 lb. injectors as well as add a steel fuel line to cope with all that. I haven't had the car dynoed since the engine mods last summer. I think I'm at or over the 200hp. mark.[ATTACH]80251 [ATTACH]80252 [ATTACH]80253[ATTACH]80254
    Attached Images Attached Images