Okay guy’s, I’m trying to decide which route to take or if in any. My ’82 GT is stock 4 lug with the original 7.5 rear. I plan on building the motor, so I’m pretty sure the 7.5 along with the 4-lug will have to go. So here is my question, my options; go with the 8.8 rear and 5-lug disc all around conversion or go with a ’03 Cobra IRS and SN95 5-lug disc front (undecided on front Susp. If using the IRS). What I plan on doing with the car when it’s finished; it would not be a daily driver, it will be worthy of being entered into a car show but NOT a show car per-say, it will not be a drag car but I may take it to the local track a few times a year just for FUN, it will mainly be driven on short cruises on back roads and day trips with the wifey on the Blue Ridge Parkway, and I could see some track days at many road course’s. I prefer for the car to handle great around corners as I like to drive them a lot more then going straight. As far as looks go, I like the wide stance look but don’t like for the tires to stick outside the fender lip. I would like to use a 10” rear or at least a 9”, I’m not even sure if that would be possible with the IRS…???... Please give me some feed back on what you guys think, and any pictures of any set-ups you might run. I really want the car to handle good but the stance and look have to be right too!!