Close

Threaded View

I had a great time too. Much better parking with the LTD folks. I really think they ought to have a Fox section rather than everyone parking in different spots. There was a great looking resotred Z7 there with the inline. Red with a white top. Fantastic restoration.

Kudos to Navy Cat for keeping that inline. It's sooo tempting to go with a 5.0. Not that 5.0's are bad, it's just nice to see them original.

Hemlocks RS stroker was quite nice. I'm glad I was able to meet the Capri folks. The tan one from Lancaster I liked too. I don't remember the young man's name. He even had a little twin model of the car.

It was funny, a whole row of six LTD LXs with 5.0's and my inline Cougar. Thanks for welcoming me to the LX row.

I was real impressed with the Mavericks. Especially with the copper one with the Jag suspension. Very cool.

FFF in general didn't seem as organized this year. But it all turned out well. I was surprised at all the wagons that didn't get to come this year. I didn't see any Fairmonts and only Brien's LTD wagon. Yes I'm a wagon nut. The ride back to Ridgecrest was a little hot. I'll have to get my A/C back up and running. Only one mishap on the way home. A pigeon got hit at 80 mph. Feathers everywhere. Poor thing. But, he was sitting in the middle of the middle lane and never moved. I think my air dam whacked him good. At least it was instant. I never knew they had that many feathers. The guy behind me probably picked up all 3,000 feathers in his radiator.

I did notice this wagon. Quite ugly but cool none-the-less:

Attachment 17243
    Last edited by tbirdsps; 08-10-2010 at 09:45 AM.
    1986 Tbird 3.8
    1992 Ford TBird LX 3.8
    1992 Ranger XLT 2.3