Close

Default 1982 Mustang Convertible - Estimated Value?

I have a Bivouac conversion of a 1982 Mustang GLX with a 5.0 Very low mileage of 20,940. I'm unsure of a good asking price. I purchased it from the dealer who originally ordered the car from Bivouac. Any ideas?
    http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/j...20Convertible/

Quote Originally Posted by McMathTX View Post
    I have a Bivouac conversion of a 1982 Mustang GLX with a 5.0 Very low mileage of 20,940. I'm unsure of a good asking price. I purchased it from the dealer who originally ordered the car from Bivouac. Any ideas?
    http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/j...20Convertible/
    You have the sister car to mine, all except the white top (mine is black).....Figure in the $8,500-$10,800 range. Maybe a little more with the low mileage if you can document it properly. Best bet would be to put it up on Ebay or place it in a true auction house environment to see what it can really do when properly presented.

Yours in Fords,

Bill S.

PS: The question is, what did you pay for it and why are you now selling it?

Hi Bill,

I paid $10K in '03. The economy is why I'm selling. BTW, I still have the TRX rims that would go with the car also.

Quote Originally Posted by McMathTX View Post
    Hi Bill,

I paid $10K in '03. The economy is why I'm selling. BTW, I still have the TRX rims that would go with the car also.
    My sound advice is to take much more well lit, detailed pictures of the car and associated paperwork and offer it for sale on Ebay as a litmus test as to what the value of the car currently is. Otherwise my above estimated value holds true at this time and within the current economy.

Bill S.