Close

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 86asccoupe20 View Post
    Awesome pics all. Thats the first time I saw that Black magic. Beautiful car. So many nice four eyes. Very jealous up here in new hampshire. Ken, what do you think? Do we go for it next year? Chet? How bout it?
    It shouldn't even be a thought Stan. Ride down with the Mass/R.I. guys. A guaranteed BLAST!!
    '85GT Bright Atlantic Blue
    '92LX Bimini Blue-sold
    '93 COBRA Teal Metallic-sold
    '86SVO Oxford White-sold
    '86GT 'Vert True Blue-sold
    '81'GT' Medium Red-sold

Ok. Just stepped into the house. long trip back, traffic sucked, car ran around 220 degrees sitting in traffic, even had the heat cranking, kept it down around 215, i guess my burned legs was worth the sacrifice. Oh yeah, did I mention I would not have missed this weekend for anything? Only problem I had was forgetting the camera.
    79 Capri RS
    341 rwhp,348 rwtq 11.20@127

1939 Pontiac Deluxe 6. 73,xxx original miles. Barn find. Currently the secomd owner.

2013 Focus ST
    2012 Taurus SEL
    1997 F350

Quote Originally Posted by varn82 View Post
    Ok. Just stepped into the house. long trip back, traffic sucked, car ran around 220 degrees sitting in traffic, even had the heat cranking, kept it down around 215, i guess my burned legs was worth the sacrifice. Oh yeah, did I mention I would not have missed this weekend for anything? Only problem I had was forgetting the camera.
    Glad you guys made it home alright. Don't worry too much about the camera Chris. We got the pics covered. We are so glad you two came. It just wouldn't be the same without you brother.
    '92LX Bimini Blue-sold
    '86SVO Oxford White-sold
    '81'GT' Medium Red-sold

FEP Super Member tan84mustanggt's Avatar

Wow Mike! You sure took a lot of great pics

Dang Jeff. That engine bay is incredible. How about bringing a little of that Jeffclean stuff to WI?? Please?
    84 Tan 5.0 GT hatchback
    84 Tan 5.0 GT convertible
    84 GT350 2.3T convertible

Don't forget to check this thread for more pics of FOX-A-Que weekend 10
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=99074

Esco, man, great stuff. And thanks to everyone for the thanks. It's really you guys that make it what it is. I am humbled and honored we were able to put on something bigger than last yr! There were people I never even knew that showed up and shaking hands, thanking me for this, wow, I tell you, this is what it's all about.

I too was very bummed the capri has not seen the light of day in three plus months. It's 95% there needing minor little things done and I was still hoping to get it to make its grand debut but everyone arrived so quick, and with my Explorer throwing me the biggest curve ball in history, it's taken up almost every spare "car minute". It'll be there next yr even if I have to call my friend to trailer it in, LOL. Maybe even take it to the MU fall show if we LI'ers want to head up there.

I am loving all the pics. I have about 130 edited ones, I am going to put up a link for all to see.

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/album.php?albumid=1672

Some more from me too:

The wonderful Hansen family (redlordamazon). Chris has a very talented son, loves to draw pics of cars, reminds me of when I was that age doing the same thing! I hope we get him in a four eye in a few yrs!

Ryans 9W 84 GT, lubners (joe) 86 Can-Cobra GT, varn82's capri (SICK!!!), Fred (local friend) 84 T-Bird Fila, Redlord's awesome black 86 GT (this is one of the cars that started it all for me with four-eyes a black GT vert).

MArshall came all the way from Canada and brought his family. I hope you enjoyed your trip and the NY malls.

One of my personal favorites of the day, Mike Martinellis ASC, OMG! I must add one, LOL. The blue sparkles like a jewel in the sun. My favorite color is blue, and Capris are my favorites, so I think I have to find a way to add one! Taking the pics of yours and Chris' in this spot has given me one more photo spot for my Capri. Will go back soon I hope.

And talk about awesomeness, Chris' Enkeis on Joanies car, just over the top with how they too shine!
    Last edited by eeprete; 07-18-2010 at 05:47 PM.

Official FOX-A-QUE Threads
    : 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009

Ed your pics always amaze me Thanks again for everything.

Tom I think you PC belongs at my house

Hey the BBQ was a blast! Thanks for all you guys makin me feel welcome! It really was a great day-all the way to cedar beach, wish i cudda kept up with some of you on the way...it was fun to watch you guys go though. i learned alot from you guys, i couldn't of imagined a better way to get introduced to foureyedpride. I do hate some of you for inspiring me to spend whatever money i have left on my car, but its well worth it. I even got a cool souveneir hat for the memories. Hope to see you all soon again sometime soon.

p.s: that half circle photo shoot is magazine worthy! It's gettin blown up and put on my wall.

Quote Originally Posted by eeprete View Post
    Wow, someone beat me to creating the thread. must have been that rocketpowered 84, Joe.

First off, thanks to everyone who helped make this event a success, from those who invited, shared, posted, donated, picked up food, and for anything else I might have missed, my sincere thanks and gratitude. A few yrs back I saw what the guys in the NW were doing and thought "hey, if we had something here, that would be awesome too". In only two years of doing this, we've been able to grow it larger and we keep telling everyone we know about FEP.

We had I think at the high point 25 cars (not all are pictured), but several cars interchanged, etc, so throughout our day and weekend of activities here so far probably closer to 30 different four eyes. We had special guests from as far away as Canada and Florida. JP, awesome man, simply awesome, for bringing us custom hats for the event. And a great family you have. Marshall, man, to drive all the way from Canada with your wife and kids, we truly know you guys are our best friends to the north.

I am pretty tired right now but will do my best to post some pics tomorrow.

Thanks again to everyone vistors, fellow LI'ers and their families as well.

my new desktop backround

WOW, What a good showing of the variety on our beloved four eyed cars
    and so many T-Top cars Wish I could of been there to hang out with all you guys.

Thanks for sharing the pics everyone
    ~Bryan

1985 Mustang GT w/ T-Tops, Original Paint, 160,XXX miles
    Mods: 600cfm Carb, Underdrive Pulleys, Subframe Connectors, 4pt G-Load Brace, MM Strut Tower brace, 8.8 rear w/ 3.55 gears & LCA's

Pics from production of "The Saleen Book"
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...&id=1027847075

http://mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select1271.htm

Quote Originally Posted by 86asccoupe20 View Post
    Awesome pics all. Thats the first time I saw that Black magic. Beautiful car. So many nice four eyes. Very jealous up here in new hampshire. Ken, what do you think? Do we go for it next year? Chet? How bout it?
    Stan, I actually really wanted to go this year. But finances are a bit tight. That and I know my wife and daughter wouldn't have enjoyed that long a ride with no A/C. And actually my wife was a bit under the weather yesterday and today my daughter has a fever so I'm kind of glad we didn't go as they would have been miserable. So hopefully I can get my A/C working soon and next year I will plan ahead for it.

I'm so jealous of you guys. Anyone have any interest in having a "Southern" Fox-a-que? The NMRA is already here (I live 3 minutes from Zmax dragway) at the end of August and I would be glad to volunteer my house and garage as the base of said event?
    Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Looks like you guys had a blast. Some nice rides there.

Wow. Ok. So ate dinner, showered, and came to my senses after a 5-6 hour trip back in the 100 degree weather. First off, that was one of the best weekends I have had in a long time. I wish I was there for the trip from the BBQ to the beach. Luckily on the way back, Joe gave me a run for my money. That car is sick man, these 2 rides are neck and neck. The Bbq was awesome. Great food, and more cool car guys to talk to than at any car show, all with the same love for these cars. Sorry we had to cut out early from the show today, I would have liked to hang around for a while. I think I might plan my vacation next year around this event, and go down for the week prior. Actually, where I work, the pay week is wednesday to tuesday, So it would be perfect to cruise down wednesday morning, and not have to come back til monday. Great photos guys. Thanks Ed, that picture of my car is freaking awesome. I owe you one.
    I will say there is 2 downsides to this event every year. One is leaving and the 6 hour trip back, the other is tearing up Long Island for 64 miles burned up 8.2 gallons of fuel. Lol.
    Last edited by varn82; 07-18-2010 at 07:31 PM.
    79 Capri RS
    341 rwhp,348 rwtq 11.20@127

1939 Pontiac Deluxe 6. 73,xxx original miles. Barn find. Currently the secomd owner.

2013 Focus ST
    2012 Taurus SEL
    1997 F350

Awesome Pics everyone - thanks for posting!

JT
    1979 Indy Pace Car Mustang 302 / 5spd
    1982 Mustang GT T-Top 302 / 4spd
    1986 SVO Mustang - 1C

Venomous Moderator Hissing Cobra's Avatar

I'm in AWE! It sounds like you all had a great time. The pic's are totally awesome and I've got to see Mike's ASC and that Black Magic real soon! Once again, I apologize for not being able to make it. I'll hold out hope for next year.
    Pete Slaney

1979 Mustang Cobra

347/T-5/4.30's
    420 rwhp/380 rwt (New Motor)
    11.49 @ 121.86

306/T-5/4.30's (Old Motor)
    307 rwhp/278 rwt
    12.38 @ 111.38

Quote Originally Posted by tan84mustanggt View Post
    Wow Mike! You sure took a lot of great pics
    I'm a pic whore Jack. Thanks man!!

Quote Originally Posted by ry4ns302 View Post
    Hey the BBQ was a blast! Thanks for all you guys makin me feel welcome! It really was a great day-all the way to cedar beach, wish i cudda kept up with some of you on the way...it was fun to watch you guys go though. i learned alot from you guys, i couldn't of imagined a better way to get introduced to foureyedpride. I do hate some of you for inspiring me to spend whatever money i have left on my car, but its well worth it. I even got a cool souveneir hat for the memories. Hope to see you all soon again sometime soon.
    Ryan, it was a pleasure to meet you this weekend. We are glad you were a part of the BBQ & that you are a member of FEP now. Good to have you aboard brother!!

Quote Originally Posted by bkoons85gt View Post
    WOW, What a good showing of the variety on our beloved four eyed cars
    and so many T-Top cars Wish I could of been there to hang out with all you guys.

Thanks for sharing the pics everyone
    Thanks Bry. We too wish you were here too. You would have fit right in.

Quote Originally Posted by varn82 View Post
    Wow. Ok. So ate dinner, showered, and came to my senses after a 5-6 hour trip back in the 100 degree weather. First off, that was one of the best weekends I have had in a long time. I wish I was there for the trip from the BBQ to the beach. Luckily on the way back, Joe gave me a run for my money. That car is sick man, these 2 rides are neck and neck. The Bbq was awesome. Great food, and more cool car guys to talk to than at any car show, all with the same love for these cars. Sorry we had to cut out early from the show today, I would have liked to hang around for a while. I think I might plan my vacation next year around this event, and go down for the week prior. Actually, where I work, the pay week is wednesday to tuesday, So it would be perfect to cruise down wednesday morning, and not have to come back til monday. Great photos guys. Thanks Ed, that picture of my car is freaking awesome. I owe you one.
    I will say there is 2 downsides to this event every year. One is leaving and the 6 hour trip back, the other is tearing up Long Island for 64 miles burned up 8.2 gallons of fuel. Lol.
    It was a GREAT weekend for sure Chris. I'm still smiling from all the activities & fun from this event. Taking off & spending more time here next year is a terrific idea.

Quote Originally Posted by JTurbo View Post
    Awesome Pics everyone - thanks for posting!

JT
    Glad you enjoyed them Joe. You gotta come next year. You won't be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hissing Cobra View Post
    I'm in AWE! It sounds like you all had a great time. The pic's are totally awesome and I've got to see Mike's ASC and that Black Magic real soon! Once again, I apologize for not being able to make it. I'll hold out hope for next year.
    Next year for sure Pete!! We were looking at your spread in Modified Mustang's from 2007 at the car show. You AND JAZ50 were both featured in that issue. Cool, huh?
    Last edited by escogt; 07-20-2010 at 08:18 AM.
    '92LX Bimini Blue-sold
    '86SVO Oxford White-sold
    '81'GT' Medium Red-sold

Esco, man, great stuff.

The wonderful Hansen family (redlordamazon). Chris has a very talented son, loves to draw pics of cars, reminds me of when I was that age doing the same thing! I hope we get him in a four eye in a few yrs!

Thanks Ed. Your pics rock too... as usual.

This is what Chris' son drew of my '85GT. Cool stuff. I was wondering what he was doing sitting on the fence with a piece of paper & a pencil. I was simply amazed when he showed me. He sure has some excellent skills. Thanks Erik & terrific job bro.

'92LX Bimini Blue-sold
    '86SVO Oxford White-sold
    '81'GT' Medium Red-sold

Quote Originally Posted by escogt View Post
    Thanks Ed. Your pics rock too... as usual.

This is what Chris' son drew of my '85GT. Cool stuff. I was wondering what he was doing sitting on the fence with a piece of paper & a pencil. I was simply amazed when he showed me. He sure has some excellent skills. Thanks Erik & terrific job bro.

You've gotta frame that!! Awesome!

Last edited by tORMENtOR; 05-20-2012 at 10:29 AM.

Too bad this is so far away from me, looks like it was a blast.
    1986 Mustang GT

1987 Saleen Mustang #008

Good times, great people, beautiful cars...made the trip down from CT in a 4-eyed fox caravan consisting of my blue 83 GLX convertible, my friends white 86GT, and my other friends white 85 Capri RS. Thanks to surprisingly light traffic, we arrived at Bethpage State Park in less than 90min and were immediately greeted by an outstanding collection of 4-eyes and a great group of people.

Special thanks to Ed and everyone else who contributed to making this event happen. Our only regret is leaving too early and missing the group photo and cruise to the beach!

You've gotta frame that!! Awesome!
    Oh believe me Ed, I plan on doing just that.

Quote Originally Posted by EVIL8286 View Post
    Wow that is so cool,Erik even put EscoGt as the plate & Motorsport in the mudflaps,great detail
    I know. Sick, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet306 View Post
    Good times, great people, beautiful cars...made the trip down from CT in a 4-eyed fox caravan consisting of my blue 83 GLX convertible, my friends white 86GT, and my other friends white 85 Capri RS. Thanks to surprisingly light traffic, we arrived at Bethpage State Park in less than 90min and were immediately greeted by an outstanding collection of 4-eyes and a great group of people.

Special thanks to Ed and everyone else who contributed to making this event happen. Our only regret is leaving too early and missing the group photo and cruise to the beach!
    We are so glad you guys made the trip. Your cars were sweet!! It was a pleasure to have you & hope you can attend next year. Stay later next year, you missed some good stuff.
    '92LX Bimini Blue-sold
    '86SVO Oxford White-sold
    '81'GT' Medium Red-sold

Awesome pics. Looks like you guys had a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by escogt View Post

We are so glad you guys made the trip. Your cars were sweet!! It was a pleasure to have you & hope you can attend next year. Stay later next year, you missed some good stuff.
    Good times indeed.

I went outside to move the Mustang before and as I am moving it, I smell a funky smell.... didn't smell damp, but it was this real odd smell almost like a bread factory. I look around, see nothing. (esp given I emptied out all the food as soon as I got in last night).

I then get out of the car and get ready to put the cover over it, and there in the well liner I see bags of hot dog buns.....

Obviously in our frantic pace to hang with 2 347s, bags of buns got blown into the well liner area.....

I couldn't stop laughing.
    Last edited by eeprete; 07-18-2010 at 09:34 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast