Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    ragtopjr

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by KevinMarti View Post
    Its bad enough when I've shipped an original invoice to someone, who calls a few weeks later saying they never received it. A call to USPS or UPS with a tracking number is met with a response of, "We'll look into it." Not much comfort, so I can't see risking entire boxes of invoices. Although, if anyone is ever in the Phoenix area and is willing, I'd be glad to accept your help.

Thank you for your support,
    Kevin Marti
    Marti Auto Works
    www.martiauto.com

I ordered the Eminger reports for all 4 of my cars, Spoke with Marlene due to an issue in my original order showing my proof of ownership, and less then a week later I saw my CC had been billed for 2 reports on Sept 21 2010!

Woo Hoo ! I Thought....

Kevin and his company did their job!

USPS however has not, Tracking number says that they were delivered Sept 23 2010 (But it has not arrived at the house) So I have opened a file with USPS, and hope they can find out what happened and get my my reports!

And in a worst case scenario I know at least I can reorder and get my 2 reports!

I Thank Kevin and his staff, and have been happy with the customer service they are supplying!

Just ordered my Eminger Invoice !!! Hope they find it !!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345