Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by banzaibullitt View Post
    That looks waaaaay better. Wanna do mine??
    Sounds like you have the dreaded 2.73s like I do.
    They're great on the hwy, but suck for stop 'n' go traffic.
    I think it looks alot better to, i catch myself lookin back at it everytime i get out, now if i could just find some cheap ponys, if ya see some on CL will ya let me know? and man it took me awhile but, i need to use a polish that buffs a lil better then maybe a good clay bar wiping.
    Some time when we have a lil more constant weather, i plan to sand down the lower half and do a quick number on the bottom. Any idea where i can get some SEM trim paint in MN?

Quote Originally Posted by RedMustang View Post
    I just noticed your Good Cleaner in the picture. LFMAO....
    Ha ha, i didnt even think about it till i posted the pic, we used to use that at the ford dealer all the time, and its kind of a tradition everytime i get one, i have to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by stableboy View Post
    Interesting shop lights you have hanging in your garage.
    they are for sale if ya want em LOL
    No Longer a 4I Owner
    But Have way too much 4I stuff Collecting Dust.

86 50CPRI

Go to SEM's website,and they have a dealer locator. Thats how I found where I can get it local. I thought someone else said NAPA,if they don't have it they probably can order it.

THX, i will look em up!!
    how do i get the right gray for my car?
    Also will this paint work on the bottom of the car or is it just for the rubber?
    No Longer a 4I Owner

Sorry, there are no SEM Suppliers in your area
    LOL um yeah IDK then any other ideas?
    No Longer a 4I Owner

There's a few places around here that are listed on the site. There's an autobody supply store in St. Cloud that I know has it for sure, because I stopped by there last weekend to see if they carried SEM.

I believe the correct spray can number is 39153 for the 85-86 trim.
    Last edited by banzaibullitt; 05-06-2010 at 12:23 AM.
    Project "WinBacK" 1986 LX Hatchback
    - CA car, 5.0 w/5 speed
    - Cobra 17x8.5's + Modded Mach1 Chin Spoiler + 83-84 Hood & Scoop/85-86 "Blackout"+ FMS Mass Air Kit+ MM Clutch Cable & Quadrant + Fiore Cable Adjuster + MM SFC's+ Wild Rides "Battle Boxes" + Explorer Intake, Converted TB & Injectors, 70 mm Mass Air Meter + BBK Ceramic Shorties + 2.5" Bassani O/R X-Pipe & Cat-Back Exhaust w/ 3" Tips + 3L27 w/ Carbon Fiber Clutches​(out of retirement) + Pistol Grip Shifter + 99-04 GT Front/00 Cobra Rear Disc Brakes

86 50CPRI

39153 is the correct color code. I used this for the trim,as well as the lower tu-tone on the Capri.

Perfect u guys are the bomb!!!

We have a wheelers autobody supply down here, i will have to check with them, i keep forgetting about em LOL

So did u repaint the entire bottom of the capri? just wondering how many cans i might need, i would like to sand the entire bottom and repaint it all.
    No Longer a 4I Owner

That would look pretty cool!

I need to get all of my trim repainted, but I'm not sure how many cans to buy. I also want to paint the SVO sail panels before I install them.

I think the door handles and wiper arms are satin black.
    Project "WinBacK" 1986 LX Hatchback
    - CA car, 5.0 w/5 speed
    - Cobra 17x8.5's + Modded Mach1 Chin Spoiler + 83-84 Hood & Scoop/85-86 "Blackout"+ FMS Mass Air Kit+ MM Clutch Cable & Quadrant + Fiore Cable Adjuster + MM SFC's+ Wild Rides "Battle Boxes" + Explorer Intake, Converted TB & Injectors, 70 mm Mass Air Meter + BBK Ceramic Shorties + 2.5" Bassani O/R X-Pipe & Cat-Back Exhaust w/ 3" Tips + 3L27 w/ Carbon Fiber Clutches​(out of retirement) + Pistol Grip Shifter + 99-04 GT Front/00 Cobra Rear Disc Brakes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123