Close

Default CL: 88 T-TOP 5.0 5SPD - $4300 (MANASSAS, VA)

~Bryan

1985 Mustang GT w/ T-Tops, Original Paint, 160,XXX miles
    Mods: 600cfm Carb, Underdrive Pulleys, Subframe Connectors, 4pt G-Load Brace, MM Strut Tower brace, 8.8 rear w/ 3.55 gears & LCA's

Pics from production of "The Saleen Book"
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...&id=1027847075

http://mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select1271.htm

"Mostly all original..."

Half the interior is from an 85/86 GT. The wheels are from 2 different cars. The brakes are completely aftermarket. The exhaust is aftermarket.

And that's just from the pics we see.

Quote Originally Posted by 85GTTops View Post
    "Mostly all original..."

Half the interior is from an 85/86 GT. The wheels are from 2 different cars. The brakes are completely aftermarket. The exhaust is aftermarket.

LOL, I was wondering who was going to pick up on that....
    ~Bryan

1985 Mustang GT w/ T-Tops, Original Paint, 160,XXX miles
    Mods: 600cfm Carb, Underdrive Pulleys, Subframe Connectors, 4pt G-Load Brace, MM Strut Tower brace, 8.8 rear w/ 3.55 gears & LCA's

Pics from production of "The Saleen Book"
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...&id=1027847075

http://mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select1271.htm

It's still a very nice and VERY COOL Mustang. It shouldn't take too much to get it back to more period-correct form if someone wants to. Due to its rarity, I would think that's the best approach.

Thanks for the lead.

"Mostly all original..."

here we go!!!........nice car and its an LX looks 85% org to me which would make it "mostly all original" and not been HACKED up............YET im sure someone wont be albe to leave it alone....
    Last edited by 8384GT; 05-06-2010 at 10:07 PM.
    Current Cars:
    83 GT Turbo All org w/ org paint 127k miles
    84 GT350 5.0 Period correct changes 5spd T Top 44k org miles
    83 LTD Wagon I6 65k miles
    2010 Mercury Milan AWD
    2019 Flex SEL

Past Cars: 79 Pace Car 5.0 Auto, 80 I6 Coupe, 79 I6 Coupe, 81 4cyl Coupe, 92GT, 83 Capri RS Turbo, 82GT TTop, 83 GT 5.0, 84 GT350 5.0 Auto, 86 ASC Capri coupe #1, 78 5.0 Granada Coupe, 03 MACH 1 2013 Flex Limited

Those red things in the brake area are cheap covers u can buy to make others think there are some fancy calipers on ur car, nope they are fakes.
    and the rotors he probably got off ebay.
    No Longer a 4I Owner
    But Have way too much 4I stuff Collecting Dust.

Quote Originally Posted by 8384GT View Post
    here we go!!!........nice car and its an LX looks 85% org to me which would make it "mostly all original" and not been HACKED up............YET im sure someone wont be albe to leave it alone....
    You haven't seen the engine compartment yet or the suspension. It's not 85% original, so don't even bother going there.

You see, a few of us have been around the block a few times. Most of us know if someone has changed out the seats, parts of the interior, wheels, brakes, and exhaust, they've changed out a lot of other items as well.

It's just bad form for people like this owner to entice collectors to buy cars that aren't even close to stock.

You haven't seen the engine compartment yet or the suspension. It's not 85% original, so don't even bother going there.

You see, a few of us have been around the block a few times. Most of us know if someone has changed out the seats, parts of the interior, wheels, brakes, and exhaust, they've changed out a lot of other items as well.

It's just bad form for people like this owner to entice collectors to buy cars that aren't even close to stock.

DUDE YOU REEEAAALLLLYYYYY NNNNEEEDDDDDD TO RELAX YOU ARE STRUNG WAY WAY WAY TO TIGHT!!!!!!!!!! ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE THIS SITE SUC SOMETIMES!!!! And I have been around "the block" a few times I just dont get all worked up if someone does not discribe "THEIR" car the way "I" think it should be....see its not "MY" car or "YOUR" car!!!! Are you going to purchase the car??? Prob not so just move on and keep the comments to youself. We all know what the car should look like so you ae not pointing out anything most of dont know....go on a vacation and relax....
    Based on the pics it looks like a nice car love the LX T-Tops
    Last edited by 8384GT; 05-07-2010 at 12:26 PM.
    Current Cars:
    83 GT Turbo All org w/ org paint 127k miles
    84 GT350 5.0 Period correct changes 5spd T Top 44k org miles
    83 LTD Wagon I6 65k miles
    2010 Mercury Milan AWD
    2019 Flex SEL

Past Cars: 79 Pace Car 5.0 Auto, 80 I6 Coupe, 79 I6 Coupe, 81 4cyl Coupe, 92GT, 83 Capri RS Turbo, 82GT TTop, 83 GT 5.0, 84 GT350 5.0 Auto, 86 ASC Capri coupe #1, 78 5.0 Granada Coupe, 03 MACH 1 2013 Flex Limited

Quote Originally Posted by 8384GT View Post
    DUDE YOU REEEAAALLLLYYYYY NNNNEEEDDDDDD TO RELAX YOU ARE STRUNG WAY WAY WAY TO TIGHT!!!!!!!!!! ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE THIS SITE SUC SOMETIMES!!!! And I have been around "the block" a few times I just dont get all worked up if someone does not discribe "THEIR" car the way "I" think it should be....see its not "MY" car or "YOUR" car!!!! Are you going to purchase the car??? Prob not so just move on and keep the comments to youself. We all know what the car should look like so you ae not pointing out anything most of dont know....go on a vacation and relax....
    Based on the pics it looks like a nice car love the LX T-Tops
    OUCH! Nobodys perfect. Some times we might be to critical, not everybody is an expert. I think its a good idea to point out things. But this is not a critique form. I agree with most of 8384gt.
    Have
    1982 Mustang GT 2nd owner
    1999 Dodge Viper GTS Canadian model 2nd owner

Had
    1966 GT 350
    1967 GT 500
    1980 Fairmont Futura Turbo 2nd ownerhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/3818362