Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Update!!.....In 2011 I sold the cobra to purchase a 68 mercury cougar....graduated college...wife.....2 kids...life...one day in may of 2020 I wondered what ever happened to that car? I knew the car went through a divorce and was sold to another person which also contacted me off this website. I kept in contact with the owner and I said if he ever sell it to let me know....In 2018 he said he would sell it but I passed because of having new baby boy. So in may of 2020 I contacted owner to see if he still had it....he did!! And decided to sell it back to me!

Default Update

Name:  IMG_2124.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  77.5 KB 21 miles was put on total, but I sold it as a running driving project...hard part was done with 87 thunderbird turbocoupe drivetrain...la2 computer...t5...but with stock 7.5 345 factory rearend which a 8.8 is next.

Name:  IMG_7194.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  88.0 KB deteriorated over time....

For some reason cannot get more pictures to download.....I have gone through the whole drivetrain...coolant system....still need 8.8 to put in. New tires....new steering rack....installed efi fuel tank with high flow pump....I've put 1500 miles on it this past summer. Running 17 lbs boost with factory turbo....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123