We all know we have them. Whether you just "bonked" (lol) yourself off the head with a 2x4 ( sorry man, that word "bonked" makes me laugh everytime I read it), or fell down a flight of stairs, lets here it.

Just a disclaimer, if you ended up permantly maimed, limbless, or otherwise handicapped in anyway, then its not funny and that's not the purpose of the thread. Just simple, funny stories, where you felt like an idiot and ran around in circles for five minutes licking your wounds and making up new foul words.

I'll start, and I have many, many more: Was walking out of a customer's basement through their bulkhead when I thought I was clear of the sill plate of the house, so I stood straight up and cranked ( bonked to the lay person) my dome so hard I fell to my knees and just layed there curled up in a ball, rocking back and forth while my co-worker laughed and ranked on me for being so dumb.

Then there was the time when my dad wrapped a rope around his waist, proceeded to tie it off to a broken fence post, and then hopped on his yard tractor to pull it out. You guessed it, once he let the clutch out it basically spilled his beans all over the seat. Why he didn't tie it to the chassis of the tractor we'll never know.

There you go. There's two right there.

Anyone else?