this is on my BII but is kinda like a mustang front bearings, only the spindle is removable from the knuckle.

I knew I would get punished for being lazy.
87 BII manual hubs.
heres a little back story to build up to it. I have locking lugs but no key when I bought the BII and the holes in the rims are tight, a 3/4 socket barely fits in. blew a rear tire so I had to get the rears off. I had my welder then and had just barley enough room and time to weld on regular lugs on the locking lug. I actually sold the welder the same day I did that. now about a month later I hear the passenger wheel bearing squeeling for help. Great, now I have to deal with the front. I got the passenger side off so lets start there, should be easy from here right?

pull the wheel off and the brakes are toast, picked up new rotors, pads, bearings and seals for both sides. I expected to have to dremel/cut off the inner bearing but I didnt even get that far. There is NO grease, only burnt reamins of what was once a grease like substance. the outer bearing is completely frozen onto the spindle but still intact keeping the rotor on solid, I could see some damage to the cage though but still only little movement. I sprayed it with lube and tried to beat it off by beating the rotor then bolting the rim/tire back on and beating on that, didnt help. I then put the spindle nut back on till it was 1/2 turn from touching the bearing and drove around the parking lot slowly, nope, drove around it a few more times, still stuck, drove a little faster and nothing loosened up. At this point I dont care anymore, run over speed bumps at about 20mph+, running it against curbs, half on curb and dropping it off letting it land kinda hard, put it beside the curb and turn the steering wheel back and forth to hit the front and back of tire against curb. I even tried heating up the bearing and repeating all the steps, Its still stuck solid!!
I give up, I knew once I hit it with my purse and it didnt budge I was screw'd, what now?

I got the new spindle from the junkyard but dont know how to get my old rotor off so i can replace it. the only thing I can think of right now is trying to shatter the rotor so I can get to the bolts holding the spindle on, anyone got any other ideas?