Close

Thread: Predator?

Default Predator?

Can some one explain what exactly a predator is? I understand its a limited production 4i, but I have never heard of them till this site, honest. If some one could just give a brief run down on them it would be greatly appreciated!! THANKS!
    --86 GT vert.306,Powerdyne blown 7 psi, E303, ported E7s,MAF conv, BBK shorties n OR H, 3" Mac Pro Dumps, WC T5, 5 lug'd, 17" Bullitts, 3" cowlhood, SN95 Gt front brakes, 4.11s.
    --Bill

http://www.graphic-express.com/1983-...nformation.asp

I'll let the guy who runs the registry tell their history.
    Steve
    "Taillights in Your Face Jack? You've just been Dominated!"
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    # Link to Facebook Twister Mustang Fans #
    Current Stangs: Stangless
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

That is an awesome link!! THANKS AGAIN!! That is really a cool piece of history and you owned a Dominator and predator--VERY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for clueing me in!!
    --86 GT vert.306,Powerdyne blown 7 psi, E303, ported E7s,MAF conv, BBK shorties n OR H, 3" Mac Pro Dumps, WC T5, 5 lug'd, 17" Bullitts, 3" cowlhood, SN95 Gt front brakes, 4.11s.
    --Bill

Yeah when I was young and had no idea what I had!
    Steve
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

http://www.mustanggt.org/photo/85inghram.htm

Ron's Predator looks exactly like the car I had.
    Steve
    Previously owned:

O man that was sweet!!!! Yeah I know the feeling, when I was younger I had some really awesome cars that I wish I had back, first car was a 66 Mustang GT, had many 66-69 stangs, Cudas, Road runners, Gtx's, Fairlane GTA, Z28's, Cobra torino, Shelbys. You know back when they were a dime a dozenand gas prices made people sell em for $1000 or less just to get rid of them :O if only I knew then what I know now!! But at least we can say we owned them and enjoyed them
    --Bill

Do any of the sites break them down by options? The one I drooled over had the fiberglass hood with shelby scoop, Shelby style 4 lug wheels, Kami ground effects, white w/grey interior, rollbar, and the blue strips and racecraft suspension and emblems.

I just found out last month that the man I tried to purchase the car from traded it in to a local used car dealer. He did not remember the car but he ran in and asked his wife who reminded him that they sold it to his nephew who totaled the car in Topeka, KS. DOH!