Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    FEP Senior Member blackmagicman's Avatar

no bacon but an awesome time a few good smoke shows and great company it was all worth it guys joe has a pic there with the 4 cats together
    current stable:1981 blackmagic capri gt40 crate engine 5spd 12.7@109mph.150 shot nos gt40 heads 3.55 gears
    1981 blackmagic capri 2.3 liter 5spd project car goin turbo , daily driver 2004 chevy silverado 4x4

FEP Senior Member blackmagicman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EVIL8286 View Post
    Ok no more pics
    The group photo

Bob giving Ed a lecture on how he wants his Bacon cooked

My wife mad some cupcakes with the Ford Logo

Our Annual Donation Box

Bryan had some early trouble but he busted his butt and made it there today,he did'nt want to upset the crowd. Thanks Bryan,so glad you made it and my offer stands

thanks bro im glad i made it too as far as the offer ,13850 is just fine lmao your too much.
    current stable:1981 blackmagic capri gt40 crate engine 5spd 12.7@109mph.150 shot nos gt40 heads 3.55 gears
    1981 blackmagic capri 2.3 liter 5spd project car goin turbo , daily driver 2004 chevy silverado 4x4

Next time leave the smoke show at home.

Official FOX-A-QUE Threads
    : 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009

here i am. nice photos ed
    79 Capri RS
    341 rwhp,348 rwtq 11.20@127

1939 Pontiac Deluxe 6. 73,xxx original miles. Barn find. Currently the secomd owner.

2013 Focus ST
    2012 Taurus SEL
    1997 F350

Quote Originally Posted by eeprete View Post
    Next time leave the smoke show at home.
    ditto, smokes shows are cool, but we need to pay attention on when and where.
    Once I get my line lock in I'll be the first one to roast my tires, but not in a state park or with kids around...

hey chris, how was the ride back ?

Franks 80Notch

The primered boys

Whats this off in the corner?

We went to a cruise after the BBQ,a few pics from that cruise

What a weekend!!!!! I never get tired of weekends like this one!!!!
    '85GT Bright Atlantic Blue
    '92LX Bimini Blue-sold
    '93 COBRA Teal Metallic-sold
    '86SVO Oxford White-sold
    '86GT 'Vert True Blue-sold
    '81'GT' Medium Red-sold

Quote Originally Posted by escogt View Post
    What a weekend!!!!! I never get tired of weekends like this one!!!!
    I know I am tired.... I could use a nap now. still well worth it, thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by javier302 View Post
    hey chris, how was the ride back ?
    ride home was ok, car was running hotter than usual, by about 25 degrees. i think i f'd up my thermostat last night when it overheated. and both cars were rubbing tire in the rear loaded up with 4 people in one, and all the stuff in the other. i was just glad to get back in one piece. i hate breaking down 200 miles away. by the way, thanks for the radiator hose joe, worked mint.
    79 Capri RS

1939 Pontiac Deluxe 6. 73,xxx original miles. Barn find. Currently the secomd owner.

2013 Focus ST
    2012 Taurus SEL
    1997 F350

Quote Originally Posted by varn82 View Post
    ride home was ok, car was running hotter than usual, by about 25 degrees. i think i f'd up my thermostat last night when it overheated. and both cars were rubbing tire in the rear loaded up with 4 people in one, and all the stuff in the other. i was just glad to get back in one piece. i hate breaking down 200 miles away. by the way, thanks for the radiator hose joe, worked mint.
    No problem Chris just glad to hear you guys made it home safe,it was a blast having all of you here. I can't wait to hang with you guys again,wish we all lived closer.

No problem Chris just glad to hear you guys made it home safe,it was a blast having all of you here. I can't wait to hang with you guys again,wish we all lived closer.
    X2!!!!!
    '92LX Bimini Blue-sold
    '86SVO Oxford White-sold
    '81'GT' Medium Red-sold

absolutely. cant wait to hang out again. its amazing how well people who enjoy these cars get along. like we all knew each other all our lives. oh yeah, my wife still wants your car. you have converted her from wanting an aero to wanting an 82 gt
    79 Capri RS

2013 Focus ST
    2012 Taurus SEL
    1997 F350

absolutely. cant wait to hang out again. its amazing how well people who enjoy these cars get along. like we all knew each other all our lives. oh yeah, my wife still wants your car. you have converted her from wanting an aero to wanting an 82 gt
    Yeah its like we are like one big family. Tell your wife I might have the 82Gt sold,I had some interest in it today and threw a number on the table and phones calls were made,who knows it might not be around if I get my number.
    But I'm glad I converted her from Aeros to 4eyes,job well done

X2!!!!!
    X3!!!!

It was cool meeting you, Jeffy, Paul and the rest of the crew.

Can't wait for the next meet!
    MY GARAGE | SUPPORT THE 2.3
    1982 Mustang GT T-Top
    1993 Reef Blue LX 2.3 5spd

Tell your wife I might have the 82Gt sold,I had some interest in it today and threw a number on the table and phones calls were made,who knows it might not be around if I get my number.
    w-w-w-what ?????
    1982 Mustang GT T-Top

Yeah its like we are like one big family. Tell your wife I might have the 82Gt sold,I had some interest in it today and threw a number on the table and phones calls were made,who knows it might not be around if I get my number.
    But I'm glad I converted her from Aeros to 4eyes,job well done
    That was great. I don't think that mother is going to let it fly though. Long live the 82. The dad's going to be talking that kid down from a ledge tonight though I think.

And glad the boys got home ok. It was awesome having them down here for a weekend. Great times, and I think even the wives and kids had an enjoyable time, so that means success for us guys.

Quote Originally Posted by eeprete View Post
    That was great. I don't think that mother is going to let it fly though. Long live the 82. The dad's going to be talking that kid down from a ledge tonight though I think.

And glad the boys got home ok. It was awesome having them down here for a weekend. Great times, and I think even the wives and kids had an enjoyable time, so that means success for us guys.
    It was great,I wonder if I will be getting a phone call,maybe they will bring cash to the Oyster Bay show Tuesday

dang, you really are serious? If it's not too intrusive what was the magic number?
    1982 Mustang GT T-Top

Neither here nor there

Well I will post up....First, awesome time with some great friends. Very nice to meet new faces too.

Wish the evening went better, and wish I was able to have going to the show today with you guys.

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=79491

Click above for details

Quote Originally Posted by 1982 niGhTmare View Post
    dang, you really are serious? If it's not too intrusive what was the magic number?
    Its very intrusive to ask a question like that,come on Bob

FEP Super Member tan84mustanggt's Avatar

JOE!!!! NNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    84 Tan 5.0 GT hatchback
    84 Tan 5.0 GT convertible
    84 GT350 2.3T convertible

Paul, Jeff & Chris...we are very GLAD you made it down for our 1st annual L.I. Fox-A-Que...You guys ARE like family now!!!
    '92LX Bimini Blue-sold
    '86SVO Oxford White-sold
    '81'GT' Medium Red-sold

Paul, Jeff & Chris...we are very GLAD you made it down for our 1st annual L.I. Fox-A-Que...You guys ARE like family now!!!
    glad to hear that. by next year, ill have a serp belt set up on my capri, no more spitting belts, and a new quarter and axle in jeffs car, and we will be back with a vengance. maybe next year im not going out after the bbq. laying low, and going to the show the next day,
    79 Capri RS

2013 Focus ST
    2012 Taurus SEL
    1997 F350

glad to hear that. by next year, ill have a serp belt set up on my capri, no more spitting belts, and a new quarter and axle in jeffs car, and we will be back with a vengance. maybe next year im not going out after the bbq. laying low, and going to the show the next day,
    Thats what I like to hear Chris,next year will be bigger and better.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast