Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by 85 GT Kid View Post
    Definately a Rott they are AWESOME dogs. We got out Rott as a puppy so she could be a gaurd dog and she is the BIGGEST love bug ever BUT if your not supposed to be at the house your screwed.
    We got a Rott last fall when she was a couple of months old. With her and our Chinese Shar pei - who is extremely muscular, but a little on the short side - we figured we'd have some good guard dogs, too. Well, the Rott stopped growing vertically about 3 or 4 months ago, she's only as tall as our other dog! I know they're supposed to grow for a couple of years, but I'm just not seeing it. Nobody would ever be afraid of her. Sweet little dog though, even though she's a midget!
    83 GLX 5.0: work in progress

Quote Originally Posted by 1982 niGhTmare View Post
    there's no clips? I thought there were clips....

theres gotta be something other than glue.....
    not for 86, I know for a fact no clips

Quote Originally Posted by '86 5.0L View Post
    not for 86, I know for a fact no clips
    Factory tailights had butyl seal and metal clips to hold the lenses to the housing. Even in 1986.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Squirrel View Post
    they broke the bubble and took the time to take them out properly. it was nuts but something else how they did it
    Fer cryin out load.

I still can't belive people are trying to steal fox taillights. there is a guy at the train station I go to, he has a 92 LX, I recently noticed the car now has white cheese grater taillights, I guess he too has now been victimized.

Official FOX-A-QUE Threads
    : 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009

the sad part is if you look on ebay for some lenses, you ar probably buying your own lenses that were stolen off of your car...................
    No Longer a 4I Owner
    But Have way too much 4I stuff Collecting Dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue86 View Post
    Factory tailights had butyl seal and metal clips to hold the lenses to the housing. Even in 1986.
    both my 86s lenses pulled off on a hot summer day, in fact, one is only being held on by 2 screws and is very loose, almost falling off

Default Keeping the tail light lenses from getting stolen?

Ya, i had a set on cl about 6 months ago and the guy that needed the told me someone stole his in his own driveway. I would have thought lx lights would be stolen more than the yellow lens.

I thought you meant "black-outs" I had them on my car and they got ripped off on a regular basis...
    ~Scott~

1985 Mustang GT
    Medium Canyon Red Metallic Exterior ~ Sand Beige / Buckskin Interior

yeah, thats what I hate. these guys really needed the lamps that they did that crap. but we will find out who did it because there are a few of us that own capris here in town and when one is for sale or one is looking for parts. we will get the word on where those lamps went.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12