Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wrecked my SVO

Zach - sorry to hear, but I'm glad to know that you'll be getting it repaired. Let me know if you're looking for any parts.....I might be able to help. Also, who is doing the work? I'm looking from someone here in the future for some work/paint on my '85.
    2002 Roush Mustang, Griggs GR40

Jason Roys Body Shop in Sykesville will be doing the work. If you come across a used bumper cover or header panel localy I'd definitly be interested.
    86 Mustang - Part SVO, Part GT, Part LX but 3 wrecks make one car.

Please take the parts hunting, swapping, buying, selling, etc. to private messages. Thanks.

It's too bad you're so far away. There's an '85 SVO in the junkyard local to me with a good hood and front end still on it.
    1986 GMC S-15 ext. cab 2.8 - DAILY BEATER.

1989 Mustang LX 5.0 notch - T-5, 4.10, alum. DS, KC clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, O/R-X and Violator cat-back, A/C delete - WEEKEND TOY.

FEP Super Member anthonydalrymple's Avatar

Sorry for your luck. I had some bad luck a month ago as well & my car is still in the bodyshop. Some idiot in a hurry ran into the ass of my car.... hard. Insurance adjuster worked with my body shop to make sure that it was not going to be totalled. I knew the shop owner & he made sure to talk to the adjuster when he showed up and explain the situation to him. Fortunately, the adjuster agreed that my car was in pristeen condition. Unfortunately, there was a limit to the money & it only covered about 90% of the bill; i paid the other 10%. In the long run, this was about as good as I could hope for without a salvage title & still get my ride back in as good of a condtion as it was before the accident.....
    '89 5.0 5-speed 'vert, seeing rust for the 1st time in it's life as well as 4,500+ elevation....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12