Close

Thread: Wrecked my SVO

Threaded View

Default Wrecked my SVO

I was over at my buddies house today to look at the 84 mustang race car he just picked up. I parked my svo on the hill on his driveway. Well my car skidded down the driveway into the back of his truck. The hood is pushed in the front, both inside marker lights are crushed, the driver outside marker is cracked and the bumper cover and fiberglass bumper support are both cracked. I'm not sure what to do now. I have full coverage on the car but I know insurance will total it. Should I take the call my insurance, I'd really hate to loose this car. Anybody have any ideas what I can do to claim the car and not loose it. In maryland if a car has a salvage title from maryland it can not be registered for driving.

BTW I wrecked my 86gt about 2 weeks ago. I wasn't going to claim it because the car wasn't really in great shape. I avoided hitting a deer and hopped a couple medians. The frame is all out of wack and I crushed my headers. I was just going to swap the motor to another car later on. This is the first time I've ever had an car accidents ever.
    Last edited by ZachW04Stang; 06-17-2009 at 09:53 PM.
    86 Mustang - Part SVO, Part GT, Part LX but 3 wrecks make one car.