Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hey, Bro you are pretty close to the "Fast and the Furious" aren't you !!!!!

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Jixxer6 View Post
    F-ing amazing! You realy were serios with your resto. Keep up the good work!
    THX Jixxer6, going to be awesome!!!
    NOS is like a hot girl with an std, u want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.

[QUOTE=mercury-man;802400]Hey, Bro you are pretty close to the "Fast and the Furious" aren't you !!!!!

LOL Thx Mercury-man, but im going to be faster then them lol or at least i hope so lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!
    NOS is like a hot girl with an std, u want to hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.

[QUOTE=ProCharged 347 Coupe;802478]
    Quote Originally Posted by mercury-man View Post
    Hey, Bro you are pretty close to the "Fast and the Furious" aren't you !!!!!

LOL Thx Mercury-man, but im going to be faster then them lol or at least i hope so lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet just let her rip buddy !!!! LOL

Dan

thats a sweet car man. love the attention to detail. and those seats look killer. cant wait to hear how it runs
    79 Capri RS
    341 rwhp,348 rwtq 11.20@127

1939 Pontiac Deluxe 6. 73,xxx original miles. Barn find. Currently the secomd owner.

2013 Focus ST
    2012 Taurus SEL
    1997 F350

Quote Originally Posted by varn82 View Post
    thats a sweet car man. love the attention to detail. and those seats look killer. cant wait to hear how it runs
    Dude, Thx alot varn82, an the REST of you, i say, if ur going to do it, DO IT, or "just do it" an since i have it apart, why the hell not, when i get it running, i`ll post a video, of the start up to be sure, count on that guys!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12