Close

FEP Member

Default Quarter Panel Patch

I have been able to find entire Mustang Quarter Panels, But I am wondering if any one knows of a supplier for just the part I have highlited in the pic below.

Or even if some one had a car they were parting out that had this section clean..

Thank You
    - Corey

i need one on both sides for my capri, i think you have to use a mustang one and cut it @ the belt molding area, someone did that on here
    1979 capri, a mess, 86 efi

FEP Member

Quote Originally Posted by mutantcapri1979 View Post
    i need one on both sides for my capri, i think you have to use a mustang one and cut it @ the belt molding area, someone did that on here
    I know that there is no Capri parts. My question is are there any patch panels for there or am I going to have to get an entire Quarter and hack that section off ?

Why not just make your own patch panel for it?
    Mike

1986 ASCMclaren #108
    stock short block, Victor EFI, 75mm TB, 3.08's, Borla cat-back, slot style MAF conversion, Gt-40p heads, TFS1 cam, 80lb injectors, 69mm turbo, Moates Quaterhorse, E85. 501/584 @ the rear wheels

unfortunately those are the only options we have. mine is just like that on the drivers side. On the pass. side the guys made his own patch panel and crap-load of bondo, its terrible.
    1979 capri, a mess, 86 efi

allenpul

You could just hck one off and tack it on.... many of doner stangs out there..