Close

Default MotorWeekend 09- Spangdahlem AB,Germany

This is a great event. We have to really good bands lined up to entertain on Saturday night. Anyone that isn't military are welcome just email us so we can get your info that way you can come right onto the base. If you need more info contact me or preferably the email on the flyer.

" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

I notice that your in Germany. I was born in Frankfurt, Germany myself. I miss that country. Such a beautiful place when I was there. I'm not sure if its change but it was so clean over there.

http://forums.mightymustangs.net/ind...&req=sc&cat=80

Here are some photo's from last year.
    " We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Squirrel View Post
    I notice that your in Germany. I was born in Frankfurt, Germany myself. I miss that country. Such a beautiful place when I was there. I'm not sure if its change but it was so clean over there.

I love being here, just the weather is depressing most of the time

Yea it sure is. I love the gummy bears and the chocolate the most. Its a beautiful place. How long have you been there in Germany if you don't mind me asking you

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Squirrel View Post
    Yea it sure is. I love the gummy bears and the chocolate the most. Its a beautiful place. How long have you been there in Germany if you don't mind me asking you
    I have been here now 19 months. Hopefully I wont have to leave when my time is up here.

Thats good to hear. Yea its truly a beautiful place and very green during the winter. I love the snow.

We should be getting a dyno too

"We would like to let you know about the plans for this year’s Motor Weekend Car, Bike & 4x4 shows which is planned for 8 & 9 of August. We have put together a very nice entertainment venue this year and should be a good opportunity for old friends to catch up and maybe make a few new ones. We have added some new categories this year for trucks and 4x4 which have over 12 trophies so, Marty it's time to wash your ride and dust off the mudders or not -- You could win the “Use It or Abuse It” award…… There is something for everyone…..

FYI/A: Two other fun shows coming up here in the near future are:

- 30-31 May 2009 will be a US car meeting in Mertloch, more info at http://www.the-outcast.de/

- And one show that I have been going to for over 20 years – The Road Runners of Luxemburg will be having their show the weekend of the 4th of July. Just a good time from start to finish, a must attend event…. More info at http://www.arl.lu/

Feel Free to email us about any questions that you might have and please help spread the word,

Your Motor-Weekend Pit-Crew"

Just a quick Up-date on the show:

Agenda:

Saturday 8 August 09

- 1000 start registration

- 1300 Poker Run (3-4 hours)

- 1800 close registration

- 1900 band "The Blind-Dog"

- 2100 band "Chock-A-Block”

Sunday 9 August 09

- 0800 start registration

- 1300 registration cut-off

- 1400 DB Run – Loudest Exhaust

- 1600 trophies

It's getting close. We almost have the dyno coming for sure and if it all works out it will be free of charge!!

Dyno is coming and will be free!!!!