Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I cant see how people ride those lil bitty bikes. I ride big bikes, I gotta full suspenson mountainbike I just ot fixed.

FEP Member

Easy, just hop on and go. Nothing to it but to do it. I used to ride mountain bike, no identity on one of those though. This orange and blue BMX bike really grabs the attention. I even get grown men telling me the bike looks cool, not that I want there attention so don't take it that way! Great excercise, and lots of fun. I need more votes please!
    84' LX LTD
    70' SCJ Convertible Torino

Quote Originally Posted by DragRag View Post
    I even get grown men telling me the bike looks cool, not that I want there attention so don't take it that way!
    you sound like your hiding something
    MY GARAGE | SUPPORT THE 2.3
    1982 Mustang GT T-Top
    1993 Reef Blue LX 2.3 5spd

Well, i've gotten older and riding a 20 is a lot harder on my back. I went last summer and test road some mountain bikes that are basically a mix between BMX and trials riding in the way they're set up. They're a single speed hard tail just like a 20, with a very low top tube...almost like a cruiser in a way but way beefier. Anyways i had my eye on this really nice Gary Fisher...but it was $600. I talked this kid into letting me take it for a spin so i rode it out back behind the shop and all i did was drop off this 5 foot high loading dock and i almost taco'ed the rear wheel. I got it bent back to where it wasn't rubbing the chain stays and i wheeled it back into the shop and hit the road

I can't cope with the huge wheels, even though they're supposed to take bumps a lot better and be a lot more forgiving with stuff like that.
    -EVIL SSP-
    '85 KY Highway Patrol SSP Coupe
    Walk around/exhaust clip

-David

FEP Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1982 niGhTmare View Post
    you sound like your hiding something
    Damn, I knew someone would say something about that.
    84' LX LTD
    70' SCJ Convertible Torino

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12