Close

Default Wisconsin cookout 2

Well guys it looks like our event got noticed! Even though it was smaller than I would have liked, we got some positive feedback. I was approached yesterday by a few people, who wanted to know if I was interested in doing a car show/cookout. I have yet to get all the details, but so far it looks like sponsers will be involved, and dedicated show area. When I have all the details I will pass them along.

Speak up, I want to hear ideas/thoughts.

When and where? That would be great to have a dedicated spot. Maybe more would show up if if it was more centralized. The dells show is this weekend, any one going?
    Mike

1986 ASCMclaren #108
    stock short block, Victor EFI, 75mm TB, 3.08's, Borla cat-back, slot style MAF conversion, Gt-40p heads, TFS1 cam, 80lb injectors, 69mm turbo, Moates Quaterhorse, E85. 501/584 @ the rear wheels

FEP Super Member tan84mustanggt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MeatSack View Post
    Well guys it looks like our event got noticed! Even though it was smaller than I would have liked, we got some positive feedback. I was approached yesterday by a few people, who wanted to know if I was interested in doing a car show/cookout. I have yet to get all the details, but so far it looks like sponsers will be involved, and dedicated show area. When I have all the details I will pass them along.

Speak up, I want to hear ideas/thoughts.
    Sponsors! Dedicated show area!
    That would be so cool! I don't have thoughts or ideas yet but as details unfold I'm sure people will have plenty. I work weekends so I'd love to hear the potential dates ASAP so I can get the day off. I don't wanna miss it.
    84 Tan 5.0 GT hatchback
    84 Tan 5.0 GT convertible
    84 GT350 2.3T convertible

FEP Super Member tan84mustanggt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86capriASC View Post
    When and where? That would be great to have a dedicated spot. Maybe more would show up if if it was more centralized. The dells show is this weekend, any one going?
    I won't make it. Going up north for my daughter's 4th birthday party with family.
    84 Tan 5.0 GT hatchback
    84 Tan 5.0 GT convertible
    84 GT350 2.3T convertible

That would be cool. I don't have any ideas either. Nuts, no dells this weekend, I have to dig post holes for my deck this weekend. Anyone jealous?
    Dan
    ______

1983 GLX Convertible
    1992 Summer Special (hers)
    2007 Mustang- Grabber Orange

2005 Explorer Sport Trac

Had- 1983 Mustang GL hatch....Sigh

How many posts you have to dig? I own a post hole auger.
    Mike

1986 ASCMclaren #108
    stock short block, Victor EFI, 75mm TB, 3.08's, Borla cat-back, slot style MAF conversion, Gt-40p heads, TFS1 cam, 80lb injectors, 69mm turbo, Moates Quaterhorse, E85. 501/584 @ the rear wheels

Back to the show, how about setting it up at Cruisin Chubby's (Dells) some weekend.
    Mike

1986 ASCMclaren #108

FEP Senior Member

fathers day show at stumpf ford in appleton,will cook and host for everyone who attends.maybe if i get enough 4 eyes to commit,we could have more classes for fox chassis.its a one block walk to the show from my house.the car lot across the street from my house is vacant,perfect pic op.lets represent!

Quote Originally Posted by 86capriASC View Post
    How many posts you have to dig? I own a post hole auger.
    Thanks Mike, but I'm getting a 2 person auger my father in-law is helping me so I don't kill myself...
    Dan
    ______

1983 GLX Convertible

2005 Explorer Sport Trac

Quote Originally Posted by mossybull View Post
    fathers day show at stumpf ford in appleton,will cook and host for everyone who attends.maybe if i get enough 4 eyes to commit,we could have more classes for fox chassis.its a one block walk to the show from my house.the car lot across the street from my house is vacant,perfect pic op.lets represent!
    I'll have to check. My Sis lives near the mall... It would give me an excuse to see her. I have a good idea where you live then.
    Dan
    ______

1983 GLX Convertible

2005 Explorer Sport Trac

Quote Originally Posted by fmgl View Post
    Thanks Mike, but I'm getting a 2 person auger my father in-law is helping me so I don't kill myself...
    I have used the two person also but after building so many decks I prefer the one man myself. I do that stuff for a living you know. If you need anything my job trailer is full or any poinyers let me know.

Mike
    Mike

1986 ASCMclaren #108

Thanks Mike, I really appreciate the offer!!
    Dan
    ______

1983 GLX Convertible

2005 Explorer Sport Trac

Hopefully I can make it to the next cookout! Been too busy lately. But, even if I make it, the Stang won't. Engine is at the machine shop right now, and I won't have the car ready to drive til next year.

Justin
    1985 Mustang GT 5.0 CFI/AOD (originally)
    Now: 306, AFR 185s, Edelbrock Victor Jr. 302 Intake, Pro-Systems 4150HP, FTI/Ed Curtis custom cam, 170amp large case 3G Alternator, PA AOD with Silverfox SPT-MAC valve body, 3500rpm Stall, FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft, MM C/C plates, Tokico HP's, MM full length SFC's, SN95 Cobra brakes front and rear, 31 spline Fox length 8.8" with 4.10's, MM rear lowers and FRPP uppers, a few other MM suspension goodies, Jet Hot ceramic coated FRPP shorties, Pypes X-pipe, SpinTech Pro Streets and some other go fast parts.

1984 Mustang LX 5.0 4bbl/T5 (Sold)

LS swaps are the hair implants of the car world. Sure the owner is proud, but everyone else is laughing.

I think another event would be great! Still looking at doing something late summer or fall? Weekends are starting to get filled up fast, but I would expect turnout would be as good or better next time around don't you think? It was a good time last weekend!
    Corey
    85 Mustang GT
    Medium Charcoal Met., t-tops, 5 lug conversion, 17" Bullitts

Anyone going to the Dells Automation show this weekend?
    Mike

1986 ASCMclaren #108

Congrats Guys Thats Awesome You Got Noticed! Sorry I could Not Attend Like I thought, had other issues arise on sat but glad to hear it went so well congrats again
    No Longer a 4I Owner
    But Have way too much 4I stuff Collecting Dust.