Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks, I'm off to see if I can find the hoses. Temp droped into the 60's yesterday, Burrrr.

I need to do mine also. Been below freezing here at night. BRRRRRR
    Mike

Now stang-less.

88 Cougar 5.0

Smile

I took johnjohn's numbers to Advance Auto and they converted to Gates 300115 and 303621. Cost less than $30 for both. I cut to fit, placed the orifice as he described and everything went right in and I have heat now. Of course at 6:30pm it was still 70 here but it's chilly in the mornings.

FEP User
    Alberta, Canada ( optional shipping to Idaho Falls, ID )

Quote Originally Posted by 86capriRSTop View Post
    I took johnjohn's numbers to Advance Auto and they converted to Gates 300115 and 303621. Cost less than $30 for both. I cut to fit, placed the orifice as he described and everything went right in and I have heat now. Of course at 6:30pm it was still 70 here but it's chilly in the mornings.
    That's the kind of news I like to read. thanks for posting the numbers - one less pain in the... back.. for us to deal with!

FEP User
    Alberta, Canada ( optional shipping to Idaho Falls, ID )

Sorry for the edit and re-up. i uploaded the photos that photobucket pay-walled. anyway - good data - hope it goes to good use.

The little 90 off the wp is still ridiculously expensive. It was back in the day too, nothing's changed. I was able to use V6 hoses I had laying around for the firewall. They a bit squirrely compared to these neat ones but they fit the barbs and I had them, which makes them the "right" part.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12