Close

View Poll Results: Which Heads For 347 Stroker?!

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • GT40 P (Steel)

4 14.81%
  • Patriot Performance (Aluminum)

9 33.33%
  • Pro-Comp (Aluminum)

6 22.22%
  • World Windsor Sr.'s (Steel)

9 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Now I'm jealous.
    Project "WinBacK" 1986 LX Hatchback
    - CA car, 5.0 w/5 speed
    - Cobra 17x8.5's + Modded Mach1 Chin Spoiler + 83-84 Hood & Scoop/85-86 "Blackout"+ FMS Mass Air Kit+ MM Clutch Cable & Quadrant + Fiore Cable Adjuster + MM SFC's+ Wild Rides "Battle Boxes" + Explorer Intake, Converted TB & Injectors, 70 mm Mass Air Meter + BBK Ceramic Shorties + 2.5" Bassani O/R X-Pipe & Cat-Back Exhaust w/ 3" Tips + 3L27 w/ Carbon Fiber Clutches​(out of retirement) + Pistol Grip Shifter + 99-04 GT Front/00 Cobra Rear Disc Brakes

Default Small Updates

I thought i would post up a few updates i have done and parts installs and reviews

1. I never posted an update about the 140 MPH speedo i bought from PPI,
    I am more than dissatisfied with the speedo. First off no where in the description did it say anything about being a 85 140 mph speedo with a F***** sticker to imitate a 82 140 Speedo!!!! Also it had miles on the speedo so that had to be adjusted also. For f*** sakes really this is what i paid you $125 dollars for when i can find a real one on ebay for the same or a little more......... This is my 1st and last purchase from PPI

On to the pics
    Here the fake motorsport emblem (i understand the licensing issues here)

Here is the clearly visible actual 140 speedo behind the early 140mph sticker

2. I finally just yesterday installed the Ford waterpump and Autolite Temp Sender i bought from LRS in April The Install went slick but i am going to have to install a Smog Pump Delete because of belt issues

3. I pulled the dash to install a Heater Core, A/C Evap Coil, and Blower Motor I did it the wrong way and removed the entire dash, but it will be worth it to have heat finally
    here is 2 pix of the Mouse Pee destroyed heater core

The DOH dashout pic
    No Longer a 4I Owner
    But Have way too much 4I stuff Collecting Dust.

86 50CPRI

wow, you did that without pulling the console? I've always pulled mine, but I see its not necessary. Nice work!

yeah lol i was gonna pull it, and not completely remove the dash but, i think with some of the dash starting to crack i thought i would take a shot at repairing some of it with fiberglass. The main part that broke is up by the defrost, the part thats paper thin LOL
    No Longer a 4I Owner
    But Have way too much 4I stuff Collecting Dust.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234