Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tan84mustanggt View Post
    $66 with shipping but why not.
    Exactly what I was thinking...why not...
    '85GT Bright Atlantic Blue
    '92LX Bimini Blue-sold
    '93 COBRA Teal Metallic-sold
    '86SVO Oxford White-sold
    '86GT 'Vert True Blue-sold
    '81'GT' Medium Red-sold

Hey, it's only money and we NEED anything and everything that deals with our car's. RIGHT.

And so one day when it passes over BJ's block it gets top dollar. LOL

FEP Super Member tan84mustanggt's Avatar

Well, it's been a while since we all tried to order one of these things, anyone get anything yet?
    84 Tan 5.0 GT hatchback
    84 Tan 5.0 GT convertible
    84 GT350 2.3T convertible

Well, it's been a while since we all tried to order one of these things, anyone get anything yet?
    Haven't heard anything at all Jack. No hurry though...but I do WANT my report.
    '85GT Bright Atlantic Blue
    '92LX Bimini Blue-sold
    '93 COBRA Teal Metallic-sold
    '86SVO Oxford White-sold
    '86GT 'Vert True Blue-sold
    '81'GT' Medium Red-sold

Nothing here either. I guess i should inquire - hate to bug anyone, but over 2 months?
    2007 SL55 - Capri Blue - Leather, 487/560 WHP/WTQ at 13.5PSI

report?? you guy are just getting copies of the original sales invoice, right? marti auto works emailed me back and said no marti reports for a couple months yet. i i don't need an invoice i 'm wanting the info on my car due to it's an addball and wondering how rare it is.
    original welfare stang. 1984 coupe,that was 5 colors, and went 12.70's with junkyard parts
    1986 lx 5.0 coupe
    90 5.0 coupe arkansas car
    83 capri RS blk/blk t-top 5.0 5 spd.

Quote Originally Posted by Welfare Stang View Post
    report?? you guy are just getting copies of the original sales invoice, right? marti auto works emailed me back and said no marti reports for a couple months yet. i i don't need an invoice i 'm wanting the info on my car due to it's an addball and wondering how rare it is.
    Yes, we are getting invoices. Personally, I have no paperwork at all on the car I ordered the invoice for. The cars I have window stickers for I really don't need/want an invoice. Can't say I care a ton about a report. I don't really need to know just how rare my cars are, all of them are unusual. But most 4I cars, especially in nice shape, are a rare sight these days. I simply want to know how it came equipped from the factory. The invoice provides that for less $$$$. I mean really, isn't any documentation good documentation?
    84 Tan 5.0 GT hatchback

FEP Senior Member

Default Invoice

I emailed them a few weeks aga and never got a response back.This is not good !

Give them a call. These guys have been around for decades and I doubt they will be going anywhere soon.

If you're tired of waiting then I would ask for a refund.

But you should still call and let them know that the wait is far too long.

-Mike

I spoke with Marlene at Marti Auto Works today. She said that they first have to organize the invoices before they will ship any out. The way they got them from Ford was not in an organized fashion. I got the feeling from Marlene that these invoices were "dumped in a box" type of thing.

She said the later 80's invoices might be a couple of months longer.

I'm sure they have a tuff challenge in sorting & organizing these hundred's of thousands of documents.

Yes, we are getting invoices. Personally, I have no paperwork at all on the car I ordered the invoice for. The cars I have window stickers for I really don't need/want an invoice. Can't say I care a ton about a report. I don't really need to know just how rare my cars are, all of them are unusual. But most 4I cars, especially in nice shape, are a rare sight these days. I simply want to know how it came equipped from the factory. The invoice provides that for less $$$$. I mean really, isn't any documentation good documentation?
    to each his own. what your looking for and what info i'm looking for are opposite. i have all the original paperwork for my car from the original owner. the info your looking to get is cheaper than what i'm looking for. LOL good luck.
    original welfare stang. 1984 coupe,that was 5 colors, and went 12.70's with junkyard parts
    1986 lx 5.0 coupe
    90 5.0 coupe arkansas car
    83 capri RS blk/blk t-top 5.0 5 spd.

Quote Originally Posted by Welfare Stang View Post
    to each his own. what your looking for and what info i'm looking for are opposite. i have all the original paperwork for my car from the original owner. the info your looking to get is cheaper than what i'm looking for. LOL good luck.
    I have that stuff for some of my cars, showfloor pics too . That stuff is good to have but have you looked at a Marti report? They all say your car is 1 of like 10, since they narrow down the options so much. Most of the info is like the invoice but the rest is purely trivial. Not trying to rip you if that's what you think, just saying lots o' $$$$ for the info in those reports. Cool as they are.
    84 Tan 5.0 GT hatchback

Wouldn't you think they would have gotton the info organized & somewhat ready to go before they started advertising the invoices for sale?
    Andy G.
    1986 Mustang GT vert, 2R, original owner, 5 spd, 19k miles
    1986 Mustang SVO, 1C, comp prep, 3rd owner, 48k miles
    1989 Ranger GT -SOLD-
    2004 T-Bird, triple black, SST

Quote Originally Posted by 86GT2r View Post
    Wouldn't you think they would have gotton the info organized & somewhat ready to go before they started advertising the invoices for sale?
    Yeah. That is what I was thinking.

HurricaneGT

Cool thanks have been waiting

FEP Senior Member

Default Invoice

They must have needed are money first to get them organized .I think we allready paid for them but I will have to check.I agree they should have waited till they had them organized before they put them on the website.It is like advertising a car before you are ready to sell it.But they got you because they are the only ones that have the info.

They haven't taken anyone's money yet - and Marlene told me that she was going to call before charging on a card that they've taken thru the ordering process.

Default EMINGER INVOICES

Quote Originally Posted by 8T6 SVO View Post
    They haven't taken anyone's money yet - and Marlene told me that she was going to call before charging on a card that they've taken thru the ordering process.
    I have been watching my credit card, no charges yet from Marti Auto works, Nice to know they will call or email you to see if you still want the invoices.

2 Eminger invoices on order :-)

85GT302

Default Eminger Invoices are available up to 1981 ONLY

Went to the Marti Auto works website,

http://www.martiauto.com/eminger2.cfm

Looks like they updated the Ford Mustang Invoices are available for some Mustangs from 1969 to 1981. The 1982 to 1986 were removed. I got my order's in, so it's a waiting game now :-(

85GT302

Any news on the 79-86 four eyed Eminger invoices???

FEP Senior Member

Default Invoices

I was told anyone that ordered an invoice will get theirs first when they get organized

To Quote Kevin Marti as of last Tuesday when I attempted to have him determine if the Dominator I was looking at for sure was sold from Summit Ford. Here was his response.

"We are not running reports on 80 and up vehicles. Check back with our website to see when we have those available. It won't be for at least three months. After that, watch the website.

Thank you,
    Marti Auto Works
    www.martiauto.com
    12007 W. Peoria Ave.
    El Mirage, AZ 85335
    (623)935-2558"
    Steve
    "Taillights in Your Face Jack? You've just been Dominated!"
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    # Link to Facebook Twister Mustang Fans #
    Current Stangs: Stangless
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by bluesfannoz View Post
    To Quote Kevin Marti as of last Tuesday when I attempted to have him determine if the Dominator I was looking at for sure was sold from Summit Ford. Here was his response.

"We are not running reports on 80 and up vehicles. Check back with our website to see when we have those available. It won't be for at least three months. After that, watch the website.

Thank you,
    Marti Auto Works
    www.martiauto.com
    12007 W. Peoria Ave.
    El Mirage, AZ 85335
    (623)935-2558"
    Well, this thread is about original invoices. The "reports" Kevin Marti is talking about is something totally different.

Eminger Invoices: https://www.martiauto.com/eminger2.cfm

Marti Reports: http://www.martiauto.com/reports2.cfm
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Okay I thought it applied to both.
    Steve
    "Taillights in Your Face Jack? You've just been Dominated!"
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    # Link to Facebook Twister Mustang Fans #
    Current Stangs: Stangless
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

FEP Power Member

Default Got mine

Got one on the blue 84 svo.
    Last edited by KCoker; 12-08-2010 at 09:37 PM.
    Kendal

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast