ok so recently i decided to try and put together a car show where all of the proceeds go to the american cancer society.. my reason because of this is my father past away on 12/24/97(yes xmas eve) because of cancer and my grandfather died a few years ago because of cancer.. i have backup from the cancer society and a few local gas stations and what not are donating gas cards for the winners and a local home depot is thinking about letting us use the lot for the show ... a few local auto shops are coming to host it and a few radio stations will be there so far.. only thing is i have to set the date as every single car is welcome.. i want to have classes for tuners(ricers) muscle and hot rods to suvs... and even a stereo competition as that is a huge following of mine and i have about 50 people coming... just from the audio field... so is anyone actually interested.. please post in here. and ill get the stuff flowing and as a suggestion of dates probably sometime in may when the weather is nice.... admission will be thought of and a donation box will be set up for people that just want to give money for the cause ... i really really want to get this rolling..