Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    86drop

San Antonio as well. I'm all for having a 4-eyed showing at Bass Pro sometime.

Any of you san antonio members need or looking for a inline 6 and tranny
    "Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy Sir."

I'm from SA too, don't know about any good shops to put the car together though..
    00 GT Terminnated
    86 GT Vert 9L
    00 SVT contour

Past cars
    92 coupe 2.3t conversion, 85 SVO 1C, 87 turbo coupe 1C, 88 turbo coupe 1C,98 svt contour black

I have my donor car now....just gotta pull the engine and place it in my capri

I'm from Lakehills not too far fm SA--question do we have enough Fox body folks in the area to start a car club ??

Talking I6 out of a 1983 Fairmont Futura-TEXAS FOXBODY CAR CLUB

I have a low mileage 200 six out of my 83 Fairmont. It is complete less the A/C also has the transmission (FX). Comes with two carbs--engine and transmission has 53 thousand original miles on them. Anyone in the San Antonio area interested --drop me a message..

We Texans need to put together a Fox body club --that can cruise the car shows and cruise in's in mass. Anyone interested??

Mike (TEXASFAIRMONT)

looking for some mustang stock exhaust headers-want to use them on my 302/Ford Fairmont Futura--also looking for the rest of the exhaust -downpipes -h pipe etc...
    Mike

Heard the guy to talk to about mustang performance in San Antonio is mike morello, he is supposed to have a shop some where around Randolph Air Force base. I tried a search engine search of his name but cant find him. Can anyone in San Antonio help me out with finding the shop

Quote Originally Posted by texasfairmont View Post
    looking for some mustang stock exhaust headers-want to use them on my 302/Ford Fairmont Futura--also looking for the rest of the exhaust -downpipes -h pipe etc...
    Mike
    you could join the San Antonio mustang club

Default Ford Fairmont hood

I live in the San Antonio area-I am looking for a Ford Fairmont hood-anyone out there who has a extra or knows where I can get one please let me know.

thanks in advance,
    Texas Fairmont (Mike)

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've been in here. I had to leave my Capri in San Antonio. I'm in maryland now, it's at lethal performance in San Marcus. They have had my car for three Fridays now and I have not even gotten a quote on anything that needs to be done on the car. Tried calling them today with no answer. Does anyone know where I can take my car to have it put back together. The engine was rebuilt and installed however, I had to leave San Antonio before it could be completely reinstalled. I'm looking for a shop that can put the car back together and rewrite it.
    Thanks.

I'm chiming in late here but I'm in seguin.
    1979 Ford Mustang Pace Car
    4.6 2V conversion underway!!

Dang, been a minute since I posted on the forum but living in San Antonio, TX now! Well, technically Helotes but its all the same area!
    "In God we trust, all others we monitor"

SVTOA# 3555

South of San Antonio in Wilson county.
    Last edited by 84GT350_Annv; 03-19-2021 at 04:22 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12