Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah, I didn't know, but the talk of getting it aligned and all....

Good investment for the future (if you are going to drop it) but really not necessary until you do. They are kind of pricey too. DO NOT buy cheap ones!! They will slip.

Actually MAC, Hotchkiss and another pair I can't recall, all slipped on me. I've heard the Steeda 4 bolt do not slip, and a few guys I know just hog out the shock towers for more adjustment and re-use the factory stuff. And then rivet them down. No slipping!!
    I push my fingers into my eyes......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update - 2023 - Looking to buy 81 Mustang, 82/85/86 Mustang GT, and 79 - 86 Capri (No Sunroof). Not looking for all original/show cars or convertibles - I will be modifying. Would be nice if both were - Black Interior, PW, PL, AC, No - or very little rust. Motor/Trans/Axle not important. Options negotiable with price.

The rain stopped for a while today and I finally got to take it out on nice twisty road.All I can say is WOW.It now goes where you point it,it sticks like glue,and it stops with no fade.I can only imagine what it will do with a bigger front sway bar and 16 or 17" sticky tires.I had never had it over 85 mph before because it would get real unstable. I took it up to 110 on an Interstate entrance ramp and it felt great.I have to be real careful with it now because it can get me into some serious trouble.
    82 GT. Mods so far. 331 stroker,Eagle rotating assy.E cam SRP pistons,World Prod.Roush heads,P.P. crosswind intake,Holly 600 carb,subframe connectors,king cobra clutch,8.8 rear,3.55 gears,T5 trans,Hurst shifter,and more to come.

lol..... sounds great!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12