Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: what's this??

kirks5oh... if you live in calif you don't want to delete any smog stuff. i too live there as does Marz and our good buddy Arnold is making it hell to not only comply with standards, but to just afford to register our cars. but his big ol hummer is exempt so what does it matter. just my 2 cents
    1986 gt vert 5 spd. 376,000+ original miles. (only engine work done..timing chain twice). original tranny, rearend, etc. original owner. (still passes calif smog legally!!) gotta love a mustang
    FRPP "C" springs; strut tower support; g- load brace; welded full length sfc's; kyb shocks/struts/quads; 6 pt.roll bar; msd 6a ignition; 5 pt. Diest harness; 3g 150 amp alternator

Quote Originally Posted by pudman View Post
    kirks5oh... if you live in calif you don't want to delete any smog stuff. i too live there as does Marz and our good buddy Arnold is making it hell to not only comply with standards, but to just afford to register our cars. but his big ol hummer is exempt so what does it matter. just my 2 cents
    His hummer is hydrogen powered.

But I'm sure you knew that.
    1985 Mustang GT Mild 331 4bbl 5 spd, 1985 SEFI LTD LX AOD.
    Cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/565542
    Mid Size LTD LX Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/groups/233213650060739/

I removed all the emissions B.S. off my 84GT and It seems to run better. Depending on where you live you may to keep them on.

Quote Originally Posted by Marz View Post
    His hummer is hydrogen powered.

But I'm sure you knew that.
    if you can call it "His Hummer" that would be up to Maria

General Motors owns the H2H prototype and shares it with the office of the governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger. GM does not allow Schwarzenegger to use the "Self-Serve" lane at the hydrogen station. The company fills the tank itself, keeps the vehicle in Lake Forest, Calif. (near its engineering facilities and Quantum's offices) and requires that a GM engineer ride in the car at all times.
    The governor also hasn't traded in one of his THREE GAS GUZZLING Hummers, nor has he had any of them modified, as promised a year ago. Typical politician.. promise promise promise. Make us little foureye guys be responsible for bad air quality
    1986 gt vert 5 spd. 376,000+ original miles. (only engine work done..timing chain twice). original tranny, rearend, etc. original owner. (still passes calif smog legally!!) gotta love a mustang
    FRPP "C" springs; strut tower support; g- load brace; welded full length sfc's; kyb shocks/struts/quads; 6 pt.roll bar; msd 6a ignition; 5 pt. Diest harness; 3g 150 amp alternator

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234