Close

Default Germany Wounded Warrior Cruise 2nd May

I am not sure if this is appropriate or not. If it isn't please delete. I am trying to get the most participation that we can to boost the morale in these guys/gals.

We are putting on a cruise for the wounded warriors here in Germany.This event will be for the out patients coming back to Germany for treatment from OIF/OEF.

Some details:

Just getting started out in planning, but it looks like this years wounded warrior cruise/ Black Hawk Photo day will be the first weekend in May. Any car, bike, truck club is welcome. This event will be for the out patients coming back to Germany for treatment from OIF/OEF. If any site sponsors want to send some things for us to give away as door prizes to get more interest please let me know. let anyone know who may be interested in helping or donating something for the Event. as I get more things hashed out in the planning process I'll let you know. I wanted to get the word out as early as I could to get max participation this year. If anyone wants more info tell them to e-mail me, jim@militarystangs.com

UPDATE:

Sat 2 May with a rain date of one week later is what's scheduled for now. We will cruise onto LRMC (Sat 2 May with a rain date of one week later is what's scheduled for now. We will cruise onto LRMC (Landstuhl Regional Medical Center) and pick the wounded warriors up around 1000. Anyone who needs to be signed on needs to let me know ahead of time so I can make arrangements.

After we pick up the wounded warriors we will head out in packs of 5 or less ( to remain legal off base) you are free to take your passengers anywhere you want for a cruise. We will re convene around noon at my heliport where we will have an aircraft and crew standing by to answer questions from the warriors and any participants.

After that we will arrange the aircraft so we can get pictures of the cars/bikes with it.

Club leaders, I need a solid estimate of how many passengers we are planning on carrying. They would like a number so we can arrange for the food and get participants.

If any would like to make a donation towards the purchase of BBQ goods please either see me in person/list what you will bring, or purchase a commissary gift certificate here: http://www.certifichecks.com/cgi-bin...adefens_l27758

you can put them in for Wounded warrior cruise C/O James Beebe or just to me, this way i can go get all the supplies. PM me for mailing address. Also, if anyone wants to make any other sort of donations for this event, fell free to do so. We will be working with an organization called "Operation just us"

thanks for the help, and more updates to come

" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Spread the word!

Anyone up for this. I need to start putting a list together to get things planned. PM me if you have any questions.

This weekend.