Close

Default Some pics of an old friends 86 Dominater back in the day

Thought I would share these... The first is at KCIR many moons ago.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by CapriRS5.0; 07-09-2012 at 10:57 PM.

Awesome! Thanks for posting these! Is that an 82 next to it in the 2nd pic?
    Steve
    "Taillights in Your Face Jack? You've just been Dominated!"
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    # Link to Facebook Twister Mustang Fans #
    Current Stangs: Stangless
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

2nd pick is from the Mcdonalds at 119th and Metcalf. Did you guys cruise Metcalf? Do you remember a Black 85 Dominator with silver pin striping?
    Steve
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by bluesfannoz View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for posting these! Is that an 82 next to it in the 2nd pic?
    I dont remember, it was just another car parked there at the time.

2nd pick is from the Mcdonalds at 119th and Metcalf. Did you guys cruise Metcalf? Do you remember a Black 85 Dominator with silver pin striping?
    Yes that was 119th and Metcalf, thats funny, I worked at Wal-Mart across the street back in the day, we were actually at "Western Auto" gettin header gaskets for his car in that pic, it was Western Auto back in the day, now I think they are all Advance Auto Parts. Boy I dont remember a black one, too long ago, we used to cruise Santa Fe in Olathe, Noland Road, and "the square" in Paola Kansas back then haha

I asked because it had an 82 hood scoop. Summit put those on 84 and 85 Dominators. So I wasn't for sure if that was another Dominator beside it without stickers or an 82.

Quote Originally Posted by CapriRS5.0 View Post
    I dont remember, it was just another car parked there at the time.
    Steve
    Previously owned:

We cruised the same places. Just me a little earlier. I sold that car I described back in 1991. But it was still around there. Did you know Mike or Mitch York? you usually couldn't have cruised Metcalf with a mustang and not run into them.

Quote Originally Posted by CapriRS5.0 View Post
    Yes that was 119th and Metcalf, thats funny, I worked at Wal-Mart across the street back in the day, we were actually at "Western Auto" gettin header gaskets for his car in that pic, it was Western Auto back in the day, now I think they are all Advance Auto Parts. Boy I dont remember a black one, too long ago, we used to cruise Santa Fe in Olathe, Noland Road, and "the square" in Paola Kansas back then haha
    Steve
    Previously owned:

We cruised the same places. Just me a little earlier. I sold that car I described back in 1991. But it was still around there. Did you know Mike or Mitch York? you usually couldn't have cruised Metcalf with a mustang and not run into them.
    Dont ring a bell