Close

Thread: track time!!!!

.687 int. .679 exh solid roller in a 396 windsor Whatchu got?????

Default track time!!!!

went to k-dale tonight to try and do better than my first go.
    this was the first pass--8.809 et @80 mph

this was a hot run ,ran slower but beat a saleen

cooled it off,i bet tammy that i could break into the 8.70's. well this was an 8.79 et.now its time to get rid of the 2.73's
    ~ May those who love us love us. And those that don’t love us, May God turn their hearts. And if He doesn’t turn their hearts, May he turn their ankles, So we’ll know them by their limping. ~

IRISH TOAST

You sure need to get that better camera, needs sound.

And I want to bracket race against you. That last vid, the guy treed the crap out of you...

Wish I could be out there...
    1979 Zephyr, EFI GT40P 5.0, Mac longtubes, Dynomax exhaust, AODE transmission, 3.27 geared 8.8, subframe connectors, Lakewood uppers/lowers, trunk mounted battery, fuel cell >
    < My Photo Galleries: http://s474.photobucket.com/user/Ltn...?sort=3&page=6
    More GT40P info than you ever wanted to know...http://forums.corral.net/forums/show....php?t=1014187

Kennedale huh? That's where my kids got their start in Jr Drag racing - My brother lives in Ft Worth, and when we went down to visit him a couple years ago, we ran the girls through the Jr school out there. They were instantly hooked, and I'm now 10's of thousands of dollars poorer because of it...

Yeah, 273's are a bit long for the 1/8th mile. I can't find my last timeslip, but I believe it went 7.40-7.42 in the 1/8th on its way to an 11.59 in the 1/4. I'm going to run it again tonight and see if I need to scrap the 373's in lieu of some 410's and a spool.
    Jeff Knighton
    78 Fairmont Boxtop
    Pump gas 408W

.687 int. .679 exh solid roller in a 396 windsor Whatchu got?????

Quote Originally Posted by Ltngdrvr View Post
    You sure need to get that better camera, needs sound.

And I want to bracket race against you. That last vid, the guy treed the crap out of you...

Wish I could be out there...
    new camera coming this weekend.with sound!!
    ~ May those who love us love us. And those that don’t love us, May God turn their hearts. And if He doesn’t turn their hearts, May he turn their ankles, So we’ll know them by their limping. ~

IRISH TOAST