Default decoding challenge....FOXCHASSIS

I have a couple buck tags you guys could help me with....first
    mustang fh
    171089 66B E 1492
    DF
    SK AC
    MBW 01
    Y EI 1 1 5

this tag is off a FHP car the DSO is 24-0069. i have both tags. i would like to know what year it is. next.....
    mustang
    155721 61R T 1139
    8WW DF TT ST
    RW AC 06
    CBR PL MBW 09
    1 2 3 5 DCR III
    this car i think is a Cobra, but not sure. next.....
    mustang
    487440 61R F MR 0175
    1E A DF ST M
    RW AC DRM
    500 WQM 7V
    L 2 6
    i think this car was a Pace car, once again not sure.....this is mostly out of curiosity because these three cars are long gone...
    thanks in advance

Neither here nor there

Last edited by capriman86; 09-05-2008 at 09:20 PM.

Coulnd't tell you for sure which year the first tag is from, only that it is later than '86 (because of the "E" engine code on the second line). I'm guessing it's from an '87 since it seems Dearborn changed the way the tags were stamped starting in '88.

The second tag is indeed from a car with the Cobra option ("CBR" on ther fourth line), probably an '80 or '81 due to the "09" code (full-length hood scoop) on the fourth line. It was equipped with the 2.3T engine, air conditioning, power locks, and a rear wiper.

The third tag is indeed from a Indy 500 Pace Car replica ("500" on the fifth line). It was equipped with the 5.0L V8, mooroof, rear wiper, air conditioning, dual remote mirrors, and visibility/light group.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

you guys rock.....thank you