Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The dash has been color corrected back to original sand beige. LMR's sand beige trim paint is spot on.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
    "Eastbound and Down"

Somewhere a car alarm was added. It would kill the new battery over night. Removed it and now all is good. Stupid alarm systems.

"Eastbound and Down"

Old carpet and ugly vinyl seat covers.

"Eastbound and Down"

Old plastics replaced with new. All interior screws are new as well. Dont mind the slight surface rust on the switches. It's all being neutralized and protected before final assembly

Next project replacing all the door rubbers, window sweeps, and convertible top seals.

"Eastbound and Down"

I also have a couple autographed 1977 Special Edition Trans Ams.

"Eastbound and Down"

FEP Supporter

Thanks for updating!
    '85 GT

thanks for sharing !

Also ..... even though it doesn't exactly belong on a four eyed mustang site, that TA is awesome.

I never owned one because my brother's 79 Grand Prix gave me more than my fill of solving GM design and parts related problems. Still have a crap load of knowledge rattling around in my head that I've been trying for years to forget -- so far unsuccessfully. Clients names, sometimes NO problem forgetting those. That useless info, never!

They were one of the cars appreciated most while I was looking at them in my rear view mirror. The drivers were usually at least a good sport about losing which is a lot more than I can say for many others I ran against. Never once had an owner of a 70's TA that refused to pay after they lost.

Yeah they're not the fastest. My Buick Grand National will smoke it and just about any other car. I have it mostly for the style and I liked the movie. Same with the 2 Deloreans I own. I have them for the style and because I like the movie.

"Eastbound and Down"

I think those ARE center caps are or recently where available on Ebay this year

Car is getting the attention it deserver's. Nice Job
    1 of 3 1985 Silver Grand Prix Capr's
    My first New car and still own 1986 Capri

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123