Hi Everyone-

After much contemplation, interest, ownership and love for ASC McLarens & Four Eyes, the great people of this site & ASC McLaren.com, I have decided to offer our 1986 ASC McLaren Eurocoupe for auction.

Our Eurocoupe #19 of 47 will run across the block in Fenton, Missouri at the 1st annual St. Louis Classic & Exotic Car Auction presented by MotoExotica on August 8th & 9th at their facility. If anyone from this site or interested parties would like more information pertaining to either my car or the auction, information can be viewed at:

www.MotoeXotica.com

(636) 600-4600

Pictures of our car are posted to MotoeXoticas site. If you would like specific info on our car or details/questions about the auction, please feel free to contact me via PM or E-Mail and I will be happy to answer any questions.

As I stated previously, it comes with great resistance to part with my McLaren. As some of you who know me, I am an employee (soon to be ex?) of Chrysler for the last 15 years. Options for continuation there does not look promising.

I am currently in process of launching 2 new businesses locally and can't enjoy the car nor will have time due to operational requirements of my companies' launches. Therefore, offering it in this manner to another automotive/ASC enthusiast to carry on the the interesting legacy of our vehicles is the best solution we have.

Best Regards to all....
Jim