Close

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 85FourEyedGT View Post
    Heres a pic of my interior

I usually keep it spotless but its been sittin at home since im at college during the year

all its got is momo shifter/pedals..bbk speedo..monster tach and red mustang floormats
    mind if I ask where you bought your steering wheel ?
    I like the wood grain look as well.
    mustang gt registry
    http://www.mustanggt.org/forums/inde...eferrerid=3400

F irst
    O n
    R ace
    D ay

well the steering wheel i found in my brothers storage space..he used it on a celica lol

but i remember when i worked at autozone, we have those in stock.

im sure summit racing has them as well

its a company called Grant...very popular with classic muscle cars
    1985 Mustang GT-Stock 302, Weiand Stealth, SA 670, Taurus Fan, AC/Emissions Delete, BBK LT's , O/R H-Pipe, Spintech Turndowns, 373's, Toyo TQ 275/45/16 , 5 Lug/Rear Disc Swap

2003 SVT Cobra-Pulley, Intake, Exhaust -11.91 @ 118

This pic is kind of old, since then I've added a 2 gauge pillar pod with an Innovate xd-16 & an Autometer DPSS shift light. I've also added a Grant Wheel. No new pics because the interior is blown apart to wire this stuff up along with Megasquirt. Gonna make the doors match the carpet too.

hey i want to do the same wit my car, i want to make it carbon fiber like yours...where did you get yoru carbon fiber and wat methods did you use to cut it and stick it? or was it a kit?
    1985 Mustang GT-Stock 302, Weiand Stealth, SA 670, Taurus Fan, AC/Emissions Delete, BBK LT's , O/R H-Pipe, Spintech Turndowns, 373's, Toyo TQ 275/45/16 , 5 Lug/Rear Disc Swap

2003 SVT Cobra-Pulley, Intake, Exhaust -11.91 @ 118

Quote Originally Posted by 85FourEyedGT View Post
    hey i want to do the same wit my car, i want to make it carbon fiber like yours...where did you get yoru carbon fiber and wat methods did you use to cut it and stick it? or was it a kit?
    replied to your pm.

The carbon fiber I used was a mat overlay that I glued to vynal backing. I used fiberglass to make the dash then used that and heated it had stretched it over the fiberglass. I wanted the raw carbon fiber look not the shiny look of a body panel. Plus to make it like a body panel takes about 3 times as long you have to make a reverse molding of it then lay down the clear resin and carbon fiber. OR you can cheat but it dont look as good and just clear coat raw carbon fiber then pray that no one puts much pressure one it and crack it. But I like the raw look plus it is not hard and wont scratch it feels like a factory dash does, kinda squishy.

Also I am just about done with the car so tomarrow or friday I put up some finished pics of the interior.

Ok well here is it just about done. . . just have to put in one more switch and pass door panel in and steeringwheel. Might be trading for a 01 mustang, but Im not sure what I am gonna do yet.

http://photobucket.com/82foxbuildup

Last edited by Galzamar; 06-12-2008 at 08:58 PM.

No link bro!
    79 Coupe
    5.0 swap complete, T5 swap complete, 8.8 swap complete. 13.9s @98

Ok well here is it just about done. . . just have to put in one more switch and pass door panel in and steeringwheel. Might be trading for a 01 mustang, but Im not sure what I am gonna do yet.

http://photobucket.com/82foxbuildup

Dang that looks great bro!
    79 Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by ujslost View Post
    Dang that looks great bro!
    Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Pennyroyal View Post
    Seriously?
    The dash pad. Yes it looks tight as hell.
    79 Coupe

pennyroyal whats wrong with the dash? It is alot better then the factory cracked red dash I had and I wanted to mold gauges into it.

Well, it's not my style, but I can be open minded and say it's gonna look cool when done. Especially since alot of that was hand fabricated and stuff. It's not the typical four eye interior treatment but without people who think outside the box, we wouldn't have half the cool **** we have today!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wood View Post
    Here are a few of my projects.

I don't have a pic of the headliner without the sun visors and the dome lamp from a F-150 with the map lights.

Chris, where did you get the textured plastic for the 2 center console gauges? I want to do something very similar on mine.
    Ed

"The Dude abides."

Chris Wood

Quote Originally Posted by grtskydog View Post
    Chris, where did you get the textured plastic for the 2 center console gauges? I want to do something very similar on mine.
    The textured plastic is actually sheet metal that has been painted with "wrinkle paint".

Ah...gotcha. I never had much luck with that wrinkle-finish paint. I guess it takes a little practice.
    Ed

"The Dude abides."

I like the red accents, I may do that.

This was on ebay...

Gripping the wheel his knuckles turn white with desire, the wheels of his mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45 ...True death 400 horsepower maximum performance piercing the night...this is black sunshine

Gripping the wheel his knuckles turn white with desire, the wheels of his mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45 ...True death 400 horsepower maximum performance piercing the night...this is black sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by Neener View Post
    Thats tight!

Yeah real tight....gotta clean up this freakin puke off my keyboard now!! Could have gone without seeing that!

Im not goin that far, The outside of the car is red/black so the inside will be black/red.I figured out how I'm gonna do the rear seat delete too.

Quote Originally Posted by junkyGT View Post

This pic is kind of old, since then I've added a 2 gauge pillar pod with an Innovate xd-16 & an Autometer DPSS shift light. I've also added a Grant Wheel. No new pics because the interior is blown apart to wire this stuff up along with Megasquirt. Gonna make the doors match the carpet too.
    love the car and by far the best looking interior pic on here so far...keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by 9greenotch3 View Post
    love the car and by far the best looking interior pic on here so far...keep up the good work
    thanks!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast