Close

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Custom Interiors (Post Your Pics)

I thought I would make a thread so people can see what other have done to there interior of there car.

I have an 82 fox GT5.0 that I have make a custom interior for. Sad to say that I am going to sell the can once I get it done. Still got a while to go but hey I like to work on them they just never stay long.

i dunno if i would call that "custom" or "ruined", but nice effort.. you're getting somewhere with the guages in the dash idea. What's it got under the hood?
    86' Coupe Street/Strip Never Ending Project-351w, 4 Wheel Disk, WC T5, etc...

Link to my car Pics:
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v414/hyper7pbs/

oh yeah, nice carpet!

Link to my car Pics:

yeah, the dash is definitely on the verge of awesomeness. while it does completely negate fox lines, it looks done decently and does seem to have a lot of practicality in location and function. how did u make it? I am thinking about fiberglassing a dash pad for my car (with texture lol, not a super sleek and shiny piece of ricer crap lol.).
    1980 Mustang Notchback :: 83 5.0 from a truck! t-5 . almost running!

soon to have 7.5 rear from an 82 gt, e7 heads, turbocoupe wheels.

For one my interior is FAR from done and how is it not a custom dash, 90% of it is all fiberglass with carbon fiber mat overlay. I was not going to a radical change, just something sleek and smiple. The top dash and gauge area is fiberglass wrapped in carbon fiber mat. The sub dash was stripped, primer, texture coated, then painted semiflat back with silver flake, all of the interior was painted in that color.

As for under the hood I have a 302 with GT40p heads, 750 cfm edelbrock, strait pipes with shorty headers, just like I said before I am not trying to make a show car or something with out ragious changes, just a good nice looking car that is easily driven and can be a daily driver for someone.

As for you 82 mustang you put all that work into your car and then dont even fix the seats with the ducktape on the seats. . . I dont want a car that I have to be afraid of to drive so I dont break or crack something in my car. IT IS A DAILY DRIVER! Just simple practical changes.
    Last edited by Galzamar; 06-03-2008 at 06:28 PM.

HA uht oh
    1985 Mustang GT:
    347 stroker
    Holley 750 double pumper
    xe274hr comp cam
    Victor jr. intake
    RPM aluminum heads
    roller rockers
    equal length shorty headers
    electric fan
    afco aluminum radiator
    american thunder series flowmasters
    pace setter off road h-pipe
    chrome OEM cobra rims

here is some more pics they arent in any order but they are what the car was like and what it is now . . . I got the car from a friend that I painted it for him but then he couldnt pay me and then he got deployed then gave it to me.

http://photobucket.com/82foxbuildup

How about "TASTEFULLY DONE" interiors? The only custom pieces are the nicely done TIG welded cage and the radio delete with Auto meter phantom gauges. But IMO a blue interior never looked so good! The pedal levers were painted after I looked at this picture!! lol

And in case your wondering...I have pieces of carpet covering those nice floor mats with the Ford Racing logos in them!! Wanna keep em nice!

This was before I decided to complete restore and redo this car!

Quote Originally Posted by Galzamar View Post
    As for you 82 mustang you put all that work into your car and then dont even fix the seats with the ducktape on the seats. . . .
    Those pos 86GT seats had black seatcovers on em while they were in my car..here's an updated pic for ya

Link to my car Pics:

oh yeah, nice job with the straight pipes.. make a bad name for mustang guys. (it's loud not necessarily fast)

Link to my car Pics:

Wow dude is everything Im gonna say you are just going to dog me. . . Its what I wanted to do to MY car so what give you the right to bash ever little thing. Seems like people on modded mustang where right to tell me not to come her due to people just bashing everything that is not there car.

O and 79mustang very nice clean interior ya the best blue interior that I have seen to date.

Please don't take something one person had said, and lump the rest of us into it. Although this site doesn't condone the Non-Aero to Aero, or Aero to Non-Aero Conversions, it IS your car. People will have opinions good and bad, but remember we are all here because we have something in common, a liking for 79-86 Mustangs/Capri's and I for one would like to see what you do with your car.

Sean
    United We 'Stang

'79 Capri RS Turbo (Original and Running)
    '79 Capri Roller (Project - needs parts)
    '83 GT 5.0 T-Top (Project - Running) (Currently the restoration victim)
    '85 GT 5.0 Vert (Project)
    '84 SVO (Project - Not Running)
    '86 SVO (Project - Running)

Former Mustangs

'71 Mach1 429 (Sold - Still Missed) ..... '73 Grande 351c (Sold)
    '75 Mustang II Mach1 (Sold) .............. '83 GLX Vert (Wrecked)
    '83 GLX Vert (Rusted away) ............... '83 GT T-Top (Parted and Scrapped)
    '85 GT T-Top (Sold) ........................... '86 Hatchback (Sold)
    '84 Thunderbird FILA Edition (Sold)

i like it, minus the seats. and you need to put your console back in and get that yellow wire out of there, lol. the dash is definately cool though.
    1988gt hiding in a 90lx
    1985 capri gs 5.0-
    3 88lx parts cars
    89gt parts car
    [U]2 95intrepid-1parts,1daily driver
    www.mustangcanada.com

i'm just effin with ya

Link to my car Pics:

Galzamar? From moddedmustangs.com????
    79 Coupe
    5.0 swap complete, T5 swap complete, 8.8 swap complete. 13.9s @98

ya ujslost I sent you pm on modded . . . I was not getting messages for some reason.

82mustang just seems rude to just bash someones post even if you just effin around. No big deal if you dont like my car . . . didnt make it to please you. Just might have more tact sometime.

its your car man do whatever you want to with it
    79 Coupe
    5.0 swap complete, T5 swap complete, 8.8 swap complete. 13.9s @98

exactly

the dash is pretty awesome.. the carbon fiber would look good if it was clearcoated like typical carbon fiber, i want to do the same thing with my dash but i dont know crap about fiberglass
    1985 Mustang GT-Stock 302, Weiand Stealth, SA 670, Taurus Fan, AC/Emissions Delete, BBK LT's , O/R H-Pipe, Spintech Turndowns, 373's, Toyo TQ 275/45/16 , 5 Lug/Rear Disc Swap

2003 SVT Cobra-Pulley, Intake, Exhaust -11.91 @ 118

Heres a pic of my interior

I usually keep it spotless but its been sittin at home since im at college during the year

all its got is momo shifter/pedals..bbk speedo..monster tach and red mustang floormats
    1985 Mustang GT-Stock 302, Weiand Stealth, SA 670, Taurus Fan, AC/Emissions Delete, BBK LT's , O/R H-Pipe, Spintech Turndowns, 373's, Toyo TQ 275/45/16 , 5 Lug/Rear Disc Swap

pretty cool. never seen a fox with that kinda wood grain all over it. I do fiberglass work for dashes, it does cost a little bit to ship a dash but I can custom make a dash to what ever you would need. Let me know if you are interested.

Yeah very interested to know what kinda wood was used! I like it!

Im interested in the dash, i would like it to be molded just like what you have but with the stock gray textured simple look that matches the rest of the dash

im not sure about the wood lol, i bought it like that.

Its not stock, its an overlay because underneath its the typical grey color, i guess the old owner had some good taste with interior stuff.

but yea i really like that molded dash, pm me a price, i cant get it right now but ill be sure to let you know if i can this summer

Chris Wood

Here are a few of my projects.

I don't have a pic of the headliner without the sun visors and the dome lamp from a F-150 with the map lights.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast