Close

Default 1985 Capri Floor Mats

I ordered some floor mats for my 1985.5 SVO, and I accidentally chose the wrong emblem. Instead of the SVO lettering I left the choice as the Mercury Cat logo. So now I have a pair of brand-new front floor mats from SVPU that are Dark Flint in color, and have a silver cat logo on them.

If anyone knows about the SVPU floor mats, then you will understand that these are very high-quality pieces. http://www.svpu.com/ccart/index.php?...od&productId=2

PM me if you wish to take these off my hands. For $45, I will ship them to you. I just want to get them to a Capri owner, as they will be a perfect fit and look for the car.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

FEP Power Member

PM sent
    '86 GT - weekend driver
    '86 Capri 5.0
    '86 Turbo Coupe
    '17 Mustang GT
    '23 BRONCO

FYI all...

I received lots of interest in Private Messages, but nobody committed to actually buying them. These are still for sale, and $45 takes the set. I am covering the shipping.

Gamerjoe, I am interested, but I must confess to being hesitant because of your relative newness to the site. Please take no offense; it's just that there is so much internet scamming taking place these days.
    Robert

1986 ascMcLaren SC 5.0 -red
    1985 Capri GS (w/ 5.0) - red
    1985 Capri 5.0L - black
    1984 ascMcLaren SC 5.0 - white
    1984 Capri GS (w/ 5.0) - white
    1983 Capri RS Crimson Cat - red
    1982 Capri RS Black Magic - white
    1982 Cougar wagon
    1982 Mustang GT - red

$45 is a steal. If I didn't have that exact set, I'd get them! Why not just ebay them?

BTW, when I used to deal with people selling stuff when the internet was "newer", I'd ask them if they had an ebay account. I'd check their ebay feedback and contact them through ebay. If they responded then I was pretty sure they were mostly legit. If they didn't have an ebay account, I would offer mine to them and have them ship first.

-Mike

FEP Power Member

Default Good guy

Kevin is a good guy. I recently purchased an original battery from him. He held it several months until we met at a schedule car show. He had several other offers but he held it for me and never asked for payment until we met. Good guy!

Thanks Kevin!

BTW... The mats have now officially been sold and are shipping out today.