Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

so how is all going? when and were is this hang out going to be?
    1988 lx vert
    Rebuilt enigne with gt 40 head's and intake's.

ffrp aluminum radiator, mm subs, pro3i adj lower arm's, frrp 373, flowmaster catback, Magnaflow catd X,75 pro m menter. and more stuff.

Soon to come new black top. (this summer)

FEP Super Member anthonydalrymple's Avatar

Howdy Thomas.... Jeremy is trying to set it up for Sunday the 22nd of June at Jamie's place in San Berdnardino. But, he's gotta do a bit of communicating with Jamie too make sure it's okay with his schedule & enough people commit too comming to make it all worthwhile. It's looking good, so be patient & standby..... "Do not try to change the channel or adjust your T.V. We control the horizontal & vertical....."
    '89 5.0 5-speed 'vert, seeing rust for the 1st time in it's life as well as 4,500+ elevation....

Quote Originally Posted by anthonydalrymple View Post
    Howdy Thomas.... Jeremy is trying to set it up for Sunday the 22nd of June at Jamie's place in San Berdnardino. But, he's gotta do a bit of communicating with Jamie too make sure it's okay with his schedule & enough people commit too comming to make it all worthwhile. It's looking good, so be patient & standby..... "Do not try to change the channel or adjust your T.V. We control the horizontal & vertical....."
    "Do not try to change the channel or adjust your T.V. We control the horizontal & vertical....."
    ha ha good stuff. Were that from the 80's? lol

I pick up used Magnaflow catd X for 180 last week. going to put it in next week sometime. look forword to hang out with all you guy's. have't talk to rob in a few weekend.
    1988 lx vert

ffrp aluminum radiator, mm subs, pro3i adj lower arm's, frrp 373, flowmaster catback, Magnaflow catd X,75 pro m menter. and more stuff.

lol you guys wanna do a bbq with alcohol involved on a sunday? someone doesnt know how to plan a party haha sorry but most people gotta work the next day...if its on a sunday i prob wont be able to make it
    Last edited by 50 Proof; 06-11-2008 at 09:17 PM.
    Corey
    1965 Mustang
    1986 Mustang GT T-Tops - Explorer engine swap, MAF Conversion, 5 lug Cobra Brakes
    2001 True Blue Bullitt
    www.thompsontransmission.com - coming soon
    Fox Body Black Interior Interchangeability Guide

FEP Power Member

Well I've got no problem with making it. I think I met some of you at Knotts, it would be fun to see who I missed.

I love how this started out at Jeremy's but is now at Jamie's even though Jamie hasn't been contacted yet.

hey, im now on leave til the 26th. is anyone still planning a get-together?
    1985 Ford LTD LX. 4 eyes, 4 doors-cobra powered
    2006 Ford F-150 Ashley/Smith special edition--the "daily driver"
    1986 ford mustang SVO--a man can always dream right?

i'll be honest, I've got WAY too much going on right now for a meet at my place. I've got two 66 mustangs at my house, my fathers 86 ssp which is getting a clutch job, several motors, and our transportation cars. It wouldn't be fair to my wife if I did any more car stuff at my house for a few more weeks.

I'm down for a big meet, but we should either hold it at someone elses house, or someplace neutral like a restraunt, etc

oh yea...forgot to mention.... My mother said I could hold it at her house in fullerton right near the brea mall. she's got a kick ass pad with a swimming pool, spa, and a bbq in the back.

so let's plan on a date, and hold it perhaps in the oc this time. are you good on all of those weekends coming up??

what about the rest of you?? How are your weekends looking until the 26th?
    Jeremy
    -86 mustang SSP X CHP Unit # 3788-bone stock & staying that way
    -66 Mustang, bench seat car,8.8,t5 fuel injected 92 engine
    -72 Maverick 5.0 resto in process
    -12SS Camaro 6 speed. 600 FWHP, Kraftwerks Supercharger
    -03 z71 Avalanche 9" lift on 35s Daily Driven 20k a year. 290k miles at 11.8 mpg
    Entire 1986 electrical and vacuum troubleshooting manual download
    http://slantnosefox.com/picturehosti...g%20manual.zip

FEP Power Member

Brea's fine with me. I lived there about 10 years ago, so I shouldn't get lost. Other than Friday the 4th, my weekends are free until August.

I'll be away during the week but should be able to drive up on the weekend. Can't make the weekend of the 12th. Sister's coming to visit.

Dean T
    Proud owner of the one and only Friggin' Futura

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TIME TO REVIVE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUYS, WE'VE SIMPLY GOT TO MAKE A DATE IN ADVANCE & STICK TOO IT! I have a friend whom has a place in Highland, Ca. Also known as San Bernardino. He's willing to have the get together there. Room for car parking, big back yard, BBQ, room to wrench if nessessary, big screen liquid plasma for our viewing pleasure, & a wife whom loves J.Daniels.

I PROPOSE AUGUST THE 2ND; A SUNDAY. I understand if some cannot show up; but we can have another get together that accommodates their needs a week or two thereafter. It's not expensive; I typically foot most of the bill as most people whom have already have met me know. You might have to buy chip dip when we hit the grocery store! Let's get this together guys; it is not tha hard!

Keep in mind that it'd be a good idea to bring parts you may want to trade and or sell too! Everyone has stuff; let's make this an event already!
    Last edited by anthonydalrymple; 07-23-2008 at 10:43 PM.
    '89 5.0 5-speed 'vert, seeing rust for the 1st time in it's life as well as 4,500+ elevation....

August 2nd is actually a Saturday. Did you mean August 3rd? I'm free both dates. I'd prefer saturday but I can do sunday if it's not too late in the day. I just figure if we were to do it on a saturday instead of a sunday, we wont have to worry about leaving early so that we can go to work the next morning. I'm still open to sunday, just depends on the timing.
    Corey
    1965 Mustang
    1986 Mustang GT T-Tops - Explorer engine swap, MAF Conversion, 5 lug Cobra Brakes
    2001 True Blue Bullitt
    www.thompsontransmission.com - coming soon
    Fox Body Black Interior Interchangeability Guide

FEP Power Member

I'm going to be day-to-day for the forseeable future. My mom had knee surgery and can't even make it to the kitchen to feed herself, let alone leave to buy groceries and supplies. So I'm helping her out. If she's mobile enough to take care of herself I won't feel bad about taking off to have fun.

But since I'm the new guy I don't expect anyone to change anything on my account. If I don't make it now I'll just make plans of the next get together or Knotts next year.

I believe I should be ok for either day.

tony, can you clarify which one you wanted?
    Jeremy
    -03 z71 Avalanche 9" lift on 35s Daily Driven 20k a year. 290k miles at 11.8 mpg

Well now we have another minor issue.... Where I thought we were going to have it is not an option at this time.... Now I simply don't know what were going to do....

why don't we all get together at the local bbq place in corona???

I've got saturday free, and may be able to spare some time on sunday?

there is a place called backwoods bbq in corona.

i'd offer my place, but I'm just not ready for that yet. In a couple more months, yes.

how about it??? Local bbq place,hang out for a few hours, eat, drink beer perhaps, whatever.
    Jeremy

I'm game...

FEP Power Member

I'm not opposed to the idea, but I still won't know if I can even make it until the day of.

so are we doing a hang out or what?
    1988 lx vert

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12